*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2209195-To-The-Dollhouse
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #2209195
Part Two Of Goddess Chronicles
Ray woke up, jerking around as it was not something he was really expecting. The last thing in his mind was what happened. The goddess Cyra lifting her giant foot and stomped on him. That was the end.

Right now, laying in the bed he was trying to figure outfit if that was just a weird dream or if it actually happened.

Waking up in his bed, he of course thought it was a dream. Until he took one look around, and realised this wasn’t his home.

Ray’s home was terrible, dirty and the walls peeling away. Here instead, it was bright and colourful. It was like a dream wall. Everything was pink, and colourful, even the bed.

“What the hell?” He commented to himself, moving and getting out of the bed. “What the hell!”

This second one was directed to what he was wearing. Pants and a tight shirt. None of them were made of special fabric, as it seems like to be a simply cloth. His shirt pink and his pants black. He walked over and went to the mirror, seeing that his hair was also done up. Probably better than he has ever done himself. It had gel, and he does look pretty good.

Clearly something was not right, and he had to figure out it was Cyra. It had to be Cyra.

“You called?” A voice said as Ray jumped, going towards the doorway to see someone standing there. Cyra, the same height and with a pink frilly dress. Her hair curled and looking beautiful.

“You are real, this is real.” Ray said to her, as she gets moving. Walking as he chased. He followed her through the hallway as he had to question. “Where am I?”

“That is the question? Cyra teased as she obviously knew more than Ray did. “And I am assuming you want the answer?”

“Yes obviously.” He said back as she smiled. Ray and Cyra arrived at lounge room, with it being so pink. She turned and faced him. Being silent for a while as Ray was on the edge of his seat.

“Well?”

“Wait a minute, I could hear booms.”

“B-Booms?” He questioned as he thought about it for some more. Thinking when suddenly, he could hear a faint boom. Only to be followed another one, and another one. Getting louder and louder every time. It was like an earthquake, and it made Ray jump.

“Cyra, what the hell is going o-” He trailed off, as he saw the goddess gone. Away and out of sight. Ray was left confused at what she was doing, and where did she go.

He could not really dwell on this for very long, as suddenly he heard something large grip the roof. Something large and massive as Ray was a bit worried.

He saw the roof get pulled from it’s hinges as it gets lifted up! Light coming into his eyes as he could see what was beyond.

And this made Ray amazed. What was above him, what was making those giant booms, what was strong enough to pull off the roof. Was a giant little girl. She had a cute face, and could not be older then 6. With straight blonde hair as well as a colourful pink shirt.

The sky above her wasn’t sky, but instead a giant pink room. It was at this point Ray realised that he was in a doll house. He was a doll, in a doll house.

Almost like it was to drive this point home, Ray suddenly felt his body give in. Not reacting to him and not acting, he fell down onto his ass. Forced to look up as he could not move at all. Was this Cyra’s doing? Where is she?”

“Hey, is that a new doll!” The kid said, looking down right at Ray. She shifted around and brought her pudgy hand in, as the girl’s hand reached for him. He tried to scream, but found that he could not as he was stuck.

With a smile, she wrapped her fingers around and lifted him. She lifted him up out of the home and up to her face, her fingers around his body as she felt him. He could see more of her bedroom, with posters of My Little Pony, and a very messy room. You get brought right to her blue eyes as she looked over Ray.

“I guess Mommy got me a new doll? Cool!” She said as that was what he was to her, a doll. Since he can’t talk or move, that is pretty much guaranteed.

“Katie! Can you come down here for a second!” A voice said from out of the door. Ray can only assume it was her mother.

“Coming Mommy!” She said before looking at you, she simply dropped him down onto the carpet. He fell down onto his face, but could do nothing as she then walked her way out of her room. She left the door open and walked away.

As soon as she got out of the way, Ray could move again and talk. Getting up as he looks over the giant little girl’s room.

“That’s Katie.” A voice said as he spins, seeing Cyra walking around the dropped roof. Both of them were on the ground right now. “Aka, your owner.”

“O-Owner?” Ray questioned as she laughed.

“Yes, she’s gonna come in here and play with you whenever she wants. I think this is a good start to your new life.”

“New life? What about my old one?” Ray questioned walking up to her.

“Please, you had a terrible job and a terrible home. Now, your job is to do what I want, and your home is her dollhouse. Plus I know you like getting played with her, don’t deny it.”

“Yeah fine but... why is my body you know, disabled when she is around.”

“That’s for me,” She smirked. “She just thinks your a doll, nothing more.”

Geez,” Ray said thinking about it, as he finally goes to say. “Thank you Cyra! This is amazing!”

“Don’t thank me yet, You will spend your down time in this girl’s bedroom, but I will most likely take you to other spots.”

“Thank you and-” Ray cut off as Cyra’s eyes averted to behind him. Reacted quick, looking around behind him as he saw a grey tabby. A giant cat looking right at him. “Uh...”

“That’s Sweetie, they’re cat. And this cat really likes mice.” She said with a laugh. He turns around to her, only to find Cyra gone.

“Shit!” Ray shouts, moving away and trying to run back. He couldn’t hear the soft footsteps, but the giant tabby was on him, pinning him onto his back as he could feel himself under her claws. You were struggling for a while, only to freeze up and get stiff. This only means...

“Sweetie! Get out!” Katie said, walking in and shooing her car away. The cat jumped and ran out of the room as Ray felt himself get lifted up. Lifted up right to her face as she smiled.

“Sorry about that new dollie.” She said with a smile. Moving away from the home and jumping onto the bed. Landing on her back as she bounced a couple of times. A big happy smile on her face as she looked over Ray. “I should give you a name!” She said back, bringing him close and hugging Ray to her chest. He gets hugged as he could no longer see her face, instead her chest was your entire view. “You are my first boy doll so... i’m gonna call you Bobby!” She said as Ray didn’t like that name. However she quickly fixed it. Almost like it was a change. “Oh, you have something written on your shoe?” She questioned as Ray felt his leg bend in a way it really should not have. He could do nothing about it as it was happening.

“Ray, is that your name?” Katie said letting his leg go and raising him up to her face. “Well I like that name!” She said as she pulled him back into the hug.

Ray isn’t really sure what was happening, but what he was sure was that Cyra was a fan of Toy Story.

She hugged him for no doubt a very long time until she got moving. She got moving and stepped onto the ground as she carried ray over to something. He couldn’t really see until he felt himself dropped. Her fingers and hands left him as he slouched back, but found a seat catching him. He could look forward, seeing that he was in... a tea party.

Clearly one made for dolls, as it was a round table with a couple seats locked in. Well, this is happening.

Katie walked with a smile as she brought some dolls around in the other seats. Placing them in as he figures he was the same as them. Once they were all done, she got up and ran away. Once she left of course he found he could move, as Ray considered getting out of the seat.

After a while he eventually decided to stay in the seat and wait for the giant 6 old to return. Why did he end up choosing to do this? Well it was because he was really into it.

He was into giantesses, and even though she was young he would be a bit ashamed to admit Katie counted. Still, it’s not like he is gonna get judged right now. He was a doll.

As soon as Katie came back, he went limp again as she moved down. Seeing that she had a bottle of water, it was clear what she was gong to do.

She grabbed a tea cup and filled it with water as she started talking.

“Now, let this tea party start!” Katie said with happiness. She was having fun, which was good. “Girls, for the first time we are gonna have a boy with us. This is Ray.” She said as she then reached for his laying body. She reached for it and started shifting Ray around. Even using her finger to raise his hands.

“Hello girls, my name is Ray, thank you for having me!” She mimicked Ray as he found this very adorable.

She proceeded to introduce each of the other dolls, but he didn’t really pay attention as his eyes were on the giant little girl that controlled every one of his little actions.

After a while she started the drinking, as she moved over and grabbed the cup of water. She carried it towards the girls and Ray sees her pour it all over the dolls. Since they didn’t have the mouth, it just dropped and dragged down their bodies. The same could not really be said for Ray, as she brought the cup over to him and made him drink. He felt a torrent go down his throat as it was far too much. She just poured and poured until finally the cup stopped. His face drenched as he fell back, a swishing sound in his stomach.

“Since you all enjoyed the tea I got you, now, some cake!” Katie said getting up and going to the cake. She walked out as you breath a sigh of relief. This time looking over at the three girls for your break.

They were pretty much the same doll model, the only difference being their hair colour. One was black, one was blonde and one was a red head. Suppose they were just dolls though.

“I’m back!” She said, coming back with a plate of cake. She got down happily as she brought a plate that had a slice of cake. With her fingers, she dug them in and grabbed some of the chocolate cake. She wore a giant smile as she brought it around to Ray’s face. Bringing the cake as she pushed it onto your face. Some chocolate bits got into your mouth, but mostly they were just shoved right over your face. Making it seem like Ray was covered in something else. This lasted for a little while, the doll tea party as Ray was forced to endure. After a while she ended her work as she did what most little boys and girls did.

She got bored. She moved her hands around and grabbed Ray, as well as all the other girls. She wore a smile as she pinned you to the three dolls. Moving around and moving over towards the house, dropping him down as he gets buried. Ray gets buried by all the girls as he could not move.

“Bye! Play with you all alter.” She said as she grabbed the door, lifting something up and putting the roof onto it. Once this happened, Ray lifted the giant dolls off of him. Pushing them all off of as he moved around. He moves and get up to the bathroom

With a smile on his face he gets moving away to the bathroom. That drink she made Ray have makes him need this.

He runs straight to the toilet and try to lift it up, only to painfully get reminded that it was plastic. “Crap.”

“Here, let me help.” Cyra replied as Ray turned to see her in the doorway. She pointed down to the toilet, as he looked down to see it was real.

“Thank you!” He replied back, as he got to work. He didn’t even mind that a girl was looking over his shoulder seeing him pee. “Aww... that feels good.”

“That looks good.” Cyra commented as he knew just what she was commenting on. Quickly moving his hand to cover his privates from view.

“I got to admit, I fixed up your look so Katie would no just throw you in the trash instantly, but I didn’t think you would get a goddess interested.”

“R-Really?” He question as she giggled, finding it funny. Ray put it back in his pants and she walked up.

“After all, you what, brought three girls home with you? Should I be jealous?” She questioned moving her hand to his chest. He felt it, but backed up of course.

“No they are just dolls, they aren’t even real.”

“I can make them real.” She replied back as she smiled. “I am a goddess, remember.”

“Actually, I would rather not.” Ray replies back to her, as he didn’t bother to remember their names and it would be awkward. “If anything, I just want to relax for the rest of the day, in this very pink home.”

“The thing is though, I know Katie won’t play with you today anymore, and I haven’t had my fun yet. So... let’s change you up shall we.”

“Wait, what?”

“Hehe, And I know just the girl to put you near, you are gonna love it and I have a good feeling she will as well.”

“What are you planning?” He questioned as she laughed, and then snapped her fingers.
© Copyright 2020 Lover Of All Giantesses (xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2209195-To-The-Dollhouse