*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2223845-Family-Pools-Are-Dead-in-the-Water
Rated: E · Article · Community · #2223845
The DOE is hijacking your right to have a family swimming pool
THE REAL REASON POOL PUMP&FILTERS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE...
AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CORONAVIRUS SAFETY!

Your Right to Buy or Maintain Your Backyard Swimming Pool is Not Safe from Big Brother. Your plans of having a backyard pool are now DEAD IN THE WATER, thanks to tyrranical deep state overlords who kowtow to the United Nations who push the green new deal regulations that affect every part of our lives, even your right to own a swimming pool .

NWO shadow government and their puppet the DOE, On July 19, 2021, the U.S. Department of Energy will begin implementing sweeping changes to rules governing the production and sale of swimming pool pumps. Until then, they are threatening businesses that sell current pool pumps and filters that do not meet the COMMIE New Green Deal specifications.

It is, by most any reckoning, a sea change in the pool pump industry, and potentially a major advance in energy efficiency in pools.The new Department of Energy rules are federal requirements. That means manufacturers will not be able to produce products that don’t meet those requirements

Opponants say variable speed pool pump motors are more efficient, and safer. But try telling that to the DOE.

Rather than horsepower, which is derived from the electric motor attached to a given pump, there will be a “weighted energy factor,” which will be more commonly referred to as WEF. Every pump will be given a WEF rating. If it’s not high enough, the pump can’t be sold. (Currently, most single-speed pumps in production would not clear the bar.) The idea is to provide an independent measure of efficiency, and use it to govern the pump market.

If you currently own a Swimming Pool that has a un-approved pump? You will be fined by your local municipality. That phase of the New Green Deal is coming soon as well. And what is President Trump doing to stop it? Well, I have heard NOTHING so far. As DOE is going on with GND regs without of Trump's say so one way or another.

First, they hijacked washing machines, trying to mandate that everyone use water-saving washers. Anyone who has the misfortune of owning one knows they don't clean your clothes, due to pre-set water levels not having enough water to clean properly.

It's part of being orce dto have SMART METERS, which report to the Fed Gov if you are using moer than your "fair share" of energy ,water, fuel.

The Department of Energy (DOE) is responsible for advancing the national, economic and energy security of the United States through the implementation of US Government policies regarding nuclear power, fossil fuels, and alternative energy sources.. The DOE is NOT supposed to be implimenting GLOBALIST UN policies regarding energy consuption.

We're Americans, we have a Constitutional, and God-given right to have a backyard swimming pool and choose whatever kind of pool pump motor we want. We must push to DRAIN the DEEP STATE SWAMP, and not let them make us drain our cherished family swimming pools!
© Copyright 2020 InkWellspring66 (songofsolomon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2223845-Family-Pools-Are-Dead-in-the-Water