*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2234879-HALF
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2234879
Elle and Diane test a product
Elle woke up around 7:00 am. She washed her face and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. She turned on the television and sat down and ate french toast and eggs. She didn't notice something was different as she would continue eating. As soon she was done, she saw a box with the acronym H.A.L.F on the couch with the note from her friend.

I'll leave this here if your okay? •~• You can open it if your curious or not...eh but just make sure you open the gift from me😊. If you want we can open together also

-Diane

She really was curious what was inside the box and what the gift of Diane was. So she got herself changed and opened the box. Inside it was bigger that what was outside it contained parts of a contraption, a manual, a knife, a choker and a bigger box that the outside. She opened the bigger box inside was a parts of a woman and someones penis. She was shocked and excited at the same time. Most women would be worried or frightened about that but she was surprised about it. She looked what was in the booklet. It read,

Thank You for pre-ordering our first and newest product H.A.L.F. What does it mean? We don't know. It shows a man shrugging as he doesn't know also. Its meaning is up to interpretation such as Half Assed Love Fucking It shows a picture of a lower part man fucking a lower half of a woman while the couple kiss and...moan. or Headless And Lower half Feet. Essentially this is more or less a product that will detach body parts harmlessly. How to Assemble?


As she read the shittiest manual made, she finished assembling the contraption. "Wow. This is big." The contraption was beside her table. It looked like something that came out of a stickman game, hangman. The contraption had a remote which had a lot of options such as Detach, Sentient, Reattach and Disappear. She set the cutting option to detach. She placed her neck on the collar. She pressed the remote as she said "Here goes nothing." Nothing happened for the first 10 seconds soon after that she felt the pain on her neck as she waited for it to happen. She removed the collar and stood up. She rolled her neck around to ease the pain and for it to stretch. Her head fell to the ground hitting the floor making her unconscious.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Where is it? What am I wearing? her body removed her clothes. Her naked body walks around. What did I kick? It doesn't matter. I need to find it. "Elle, did you see my gift?" a voice had called her. Her head rolled to Diane. "Oh. she saw the first part of my gift." she giggled. She grabbed her head and placed it on the shelf where the body couldn't find it. She saw her body walking around aimlessly as if it's trying to hold anything. She didn't even crawl as suppose of what normal bodies would do. Her boobs jiggle as her arm wave around and her hand touching her neck Where is it? Who's there? I felt someone touch my cheeks. Is someone there? Is someon- "These are so soft!!!" Diane said as she fiddled with her tits. Her body tried fighting her but without her head she was hopeless. Who's doing that?! It feels good. Oh yeah. Diane tied her to a leash and petted her neck stump. She grabbed the mans dick and placed the collar on her center. She placed it on attach and it fused. What's this thing around my neck? "Oh, you trying to remove your collar. What a bad dog." That feels good. Harder! The body seems to be liking this. Diane is fucking her body with her new found dick. I must resist. It feels so good. Her body pushes Diane away knocking her out from all the horniness that she had. Exhausted, she still had to look for her head to see the perp who raped her. The collar attached to the leash prevented her from moving further. Luckily though her head was on top of the shelf. She tried to remove the collar of her. It eventually was removed and the shelf shook making her head fall. Her head landed nearby. I felt something land.
She grabbed the head and attached it. "That felt good." she said with a sigh of relief. She saw her friend on the floor unconscious. She carried her to the contraption and cuts her head off. She checked the book for any pranks and it wrote on the endCheck the Lower half of the book. I mean the lower half is where you check. She stuck her hand inside the spare lower half. She felt a book inside. She pierce Diane's head through a balloon stick and cleaned up leaving her body to look for her head. Eh... unless i find it.
© Copyright 2020 Diaboro (alyas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2234879-HALF