*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236955-When-muscles-rise---part-1
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2236955
A small girl wishes to become more muscular and have more sex so she invents a formula.
Chapter 1: The skinny girl who wished to be buff


**This story contains: huge muscles, muscle growth, huge cocks, cock growth, anal, excessive cum, hardcore sex, squirting, drugs, steroids and probably some other great stuff.


Madison was a small girl from a small town in Atlanta. She was about 5’ 3’’ (about 160 centimetres) and 112 lbs (approx. 50 kg), with brown eyes and a long brown hair that reached just a little below her shoulders. It’s safe to say that she was a beautiful girl, her eyes were bright and big, her nose was just the right size to fit between them and her cheeks looked so full of life. But, by far her most redeeming facial features were her lips. They were incredible, so meaty, so strong and so soft at the same time. There was also the fact that she could fit a great deal of cocks between them, but we’ll get to that. She also had amazing teeth, white and pretty to look at, but not the bright and in-your-face type many celebrities have nowadays. Her ears were small, as well as her head. Although she had a pretty face, her body wasn’t really anything to write home about. She was pretty skinny, with hardly any muscle on her frame. Her boobs were very small, her ass was a little bit better, but not by much. As you can imagine, as a girl living in 2019, she was not happy with how she looked. She used to look at most of her female high school colleagues and envy them with all of her heart. She hated how the girls had boobs which belonged on 25 year-olds, asses which belonged on porn stars and athletic frames with just the right amount of bodyfat. Yes, she was pretty, but so we’re many other girls and they also got de physique to match, so it was obvious who the boys would choose when it came to sex. And, oh boy, was she a horny one! She would masturbate every night, from 10 pm to 2 am, mostly to hardcore straight sex, but also BDSM, squirting, large toys insertions and fucking machines. But the one thing she had always desired besides sex was MUSCLE MASS.


She had countless wet dreams in which she was brutally fucked by muscular men. At first they were fitness models, muscular, athletic, charming but not very big. After some time her imagination went further and she was fucked by the likes of Arnold, Flex Wheeler and Phil Heath. She would pump them full of growth hormone, testosterone and drugs with large syringes and would have sex with them for hours, days, even weeks. Her dreams were just wild: she was riding them for hours, her pussy bouncing up and down on their 10 inch dicks ( that’s what she imagined their cocks were like), while she ran her hands and tongue on their huge pecs, chiseled abs, and then French-kissing them like a madwoman. She would caress their strong biceps, feeling every pencil-sized vein, every striation and every inch of muscle and masculinity. Then, one by one , they would fuck her doggystyle, ramming their enormous rods in her tight pussy, sometimes all at once, blasting her with huge loads of semen. Her ass would be next. Using an entire bottle of lube per fuck session, the bodybuilders would punish her poor little asshole like there was no tomorrow. Without ever giving her poor asshole a break, they would take turns stretching it to the absolute limit. And she was so happy when she felt her tiny asshole stretch like crazy! She loved every minute of it. Often her eyes would roll back inside her head with both pain and pleasure, but she would stay conscious to take it all. Then it was time for missionary. One by one, the musclemen would insert all of their manhood in Maddy’s pussy, their huge veiny balls striking her gaping asshole with all of their might as they went in and out of her. Then they would cum. Loads and loads of thick cum, without caring if it was in her pussy, on her stomach, tits or face. And she would drink as much as she could, until she was full and about to pass out. She would fall asleep on the three muscle men, resting her small body on their monstrous physiques, her lips glued to one of their humongous cocks even in her sleep.


And then she would wake up. The entire bed was wet with her juices, as well as lots of water (she liked to stay hydrated, but also squirted a lot). Her numerous dildos, some the size of baseball bats, were scattered around the room. Her pussy and asshole were pulsing, but she was satisfied. She didn’t really bother cleaning the mess up, since the next night would be just the same. She didn’t really bother with housework, since she lived alone in a decent sized apartment on the suburbs. Since her apartment was located in the basement of the block, her neighbors would not hear her scream as she orgasmed, or the wild porn she was watching every day. Maddy would just open the 2 small windows of her home,(that reached the back of the block, where people would rarely go to) letting the entire mess she made dry up. Although physically speaking, she was below average, in the brains department she was a little genius. She graduated in the top 3 of her class at one of the best high schools in the region, then went on to study bio-engineering and biology at one of the most prestigious universities in the country. It was there that she discovered her love of muscles and huge dicks. Since she was skinny, she would mostly date nerds who played videogames in all of their spare time or teaching assistants of other faculties (she didn’t want anyone to think she was sleeping around to get good grades, she was doing it just for pure pleasure). She would usually fuck the boys on the first date, since she couldn’t really contain herself when she was horny. Although they were mostly out of shape and their dicks weren’t too big, she was satisfied most of the time. She had a few relationships that lasted a few months each, but nothing too meaningful. That was until she met Jack.


Jack was a student at the same university, but he specialized in Health and fitness, personal training and nutrition. He was also an amateur bodybuilder. They met at a rock concert by accident, drank a few beers together (although she drank more, since he was preparing for a competition at the time) and decided to go to his home. Of course, she fucked him like a wild animal, and he returned the favor. They fell in love and stayed together until they both graduated. She would go with him to every competition, often giving him a blowjob before and after the show to keep his confidence up. That seemed to work very well as Jack would be in the top 5 on every competition and also go on to win 2 of them. He also tried many times to train her, coach her and prepare nutritious meals so that she would become more muscular, but with very little results. After the graduation, Jack suffered a terrible injury that left him unable to train or do too much physical activity for at least a year. As you can imagine, he was devastated. He had to move back with his parents in his home town (which wasn’t very far, it was a 5 hour drive) and the two had no choice but to split up since he didn’t want her to “have to look after a cripple”. Also, knowing her insane sex drive, he would be in no way able to satisfy her.


She started working at a lab that partnered with HYPERMUSCLE-X, a global supplement company that was constantly improving its products to appease their clients (and also make massive profit in the process), but they only kept the best stuff for their own models and management. She would use her sharp mind and vast knowledge to test new ways formulas, serums and pills that increased muscle performance and size. Her discoveries were incredible: she was able to speed up the muscle growth of normal humans up to 5 times the normal amount. Some of her serums would also clean the blood of any toxic substances and increase the production of sperm of all subject by at least 3 times. In other words, she was making muscled studs out of ordinary couch potatoes. It’s safe to say she loved her job. After she left home, she would often call her “subjects” to come over and “thank her” for the results. They always came to her home near midnight, fucked her brains out for 3-4 hours straight and let her covered in cum and pussy juices. Of course she loved being fucked like a whore by young studs. What she didn’t like is the way they talked about her. “Skinny bitch”, “flat chested”, “small bird”, “big brained cunt”, she heard them all, and hated them all. One day, she decided it was time to change that. She wanted MUSCLE, TITS and ASS. And she was more motivated that ever to get them all. Little by little, she started to take more and more of her work tools home to work on what she called PROJECT MADISON. She took home samples of all the serums she produced for male and female subjects. Then she went on the dark web and procured the strongest steroids possible, along with 2 crates of testosterone and other growth hormones. Then went on to find the best saline implants on the web and ordered 6 of the biggest ones. She had plenty of money since her job payed well and she didn’t do much besides work. After she got all the tools and materials needed, it was time to start working on the best project of her life: herself.


Maddy worked on the new formula for about six weeks. When it was ready, she named it MGE-1 (short for Madison growth elixir v1). Now she had to test it, so she drugged a beggar that would usually sleep in the alley behind her block and brought him inside. The drug was so strong he would be asleep for at least a day. She had to wash him, shave him all over his body to inspect the progress and inject him with some vitamins, before tying him up to her spare bed. She injected him with the formula and waited for about 15 minutes. During this time, the man’s body kept pulsating and kept increasing in size. At first, the growth was slow, then it picked up the pace. When the timer hit the 15 minute mark, the beggar she dragged home was completely gone. She had in front of her a world class heavyweight bodybuilder, with pecs 3 times the size of her head, arms almost 2 times her waist, tree trunks for legs and a humongous 11 inch dick (soft) as thick as a soda can that came with a pair of tennis ball size balls. The man’s wrinkles, cuts and bruises had all disappeared, his skin was soft, his muscle hard as steel, and his body was plastered with pulsating pencil sized veins. He looked incredible. Maddy has never been so horny in her life.


She got naked in an instant and as she was standing next to him, she started touching her wet pussy. In less than 5 seconds, she came. And she came hard. The insane orgasm made her squirt like crazy all over the colossus before her. He was now soaked in her juices. Her knees were shaking, her pussy throbbing like crazy as she just had the most intense orgasm of her life. She couldn’t wait anymore. With the quickness of a cheetah, she grabbed de monster cock with both hands, stroking it like her life depended on it, licking and sucking the tip at the same time. She bit the tip of his cock, put her entire tongue in his cock slit, caressed his huge balls. She was in heaven. She felt the monster come to life in her hands. The dick got hard as steel in no time. It was just marvelous. Over 14 inches of hard meat, ready to fuck her small body to kingdom come. The precum started flowing like crazy, not stopping for a second, engulfing the phallus in it’s abundance. And it was delicious. She drank as much as she could while sucking the tip with her goddess lips. The veins on the cock were throbbing continuously, and the great vein looked ready to burst at any moment. The ones on the balls looked like little wires connecting the great rod to the sperm factories below. An there was a lot of sperm. Those tennis sized testicles became bigger and bigger the more she stimulated them. The contents were ready to be released. As Maddy felt the monster ready to erupt, she put her entire head around the tip, trying to deepthroat the whole thing. Of course, she wasn’t able to, but she did her best to take as much as possible. After a few more moments, the monster erupted.


The giant's whole body started shaking as rope after rope of delicious and nutritious cum burst out of his mighty cock. Madison felt the force of every cumshot in her mouth, and there were about 12 of them. 12 shots of thick cum hitting her skull with the force of a freight-train. She felt dizzy after the last few cumshots. And full, as she swallowed every shot. But, most importantly, she loved the feeling. She came alongside the massive cock with tremendous intensity, her pussy now throbbing even crazier than before. She had to take a few moments to recover from all the punishment her head took. She unlocked her mouth from the tip of the cock and took in a few breaths of fresh air. Also, she noticed that he was starting to wake up. That was not good. She couldn’t know how a man from the streets would react to this type of situation: being drugged, kidnapped and experimented on, and eventually turned into a muscle monster. She had to think fast, as he was almost out of his deep sleep.
© Copyright 2020 Nick365 (nick365 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236955-When-muscles-rise---part-1