*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2252365-The-Sadists-Toy
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2252365
Her Dominant finally decides to reveal just how savage he can really be.
Pleasing Her Dominant - A True Story



          I nearly dove across the kitchen to get to my cellphone. Daddy was calling, and I had been wet for days now from the anticipation of seeing him. He loved to describe everything he would do to me in detail, usually along with pictures and videos sometimes for weeks. He knew I would do absolutely anything for him, and apparently had a few things up his sleeve that I had yet to discover. I nearly dropped it as I answered." Hi! " I chirped happily like a little girl.

         His voice was cheerful yet stern. "I want you to look presentable when I get there" his voice commanded on the other end of the phone." You are to wear a dress, no panties, and no bra". "You can put your hair up in a ponytail if you want but no pigtails this time, and no kitty tail. I do like them on you, but you don't need to let me in the building wearing them". "The neighbors don't need to see you that way. You can wear your sneakers just to answer the door if you'd like. I want you to look like the good little housewife and mother that you are. Understood"?
The rules were crystal clear and by the tone of his voice, I knew better than to disobey him. "Yes Daddy," I said with the most enormous grin on my face. We had not seen each other in a while and I missed him so goddamn much.


         Daddy was waiting at the front door with his toolbox looking incredibly sexy as always when I went to let him the building. It took every ounce of self-restraint to not just pull his jeans down right there in the lobby and start sucking his huge dick. We turned the corner and then walked quickly down the hallway to my apartment. Once we were inside, he kissed me a bit quickly and then insisted that he install the new shower head that I had ordered before we did anything else. I gently hung up his gray hoodie, put his wallet and keys away safely, and then let him get to work, with my help of course! I always love when Daddy lets me do his handyman work with him. As soon as he was finished, he showed me all of the features, then made sure the door was locked and the lights were all turned off.
He always insists the mood should be set. He likes us to have our privacy unless otherwise discussed beforehand. We searched through Spotify, and he landed on a random playlist (bedroom-themed). After testing out my new couch (which got his complete approval), he quickly walked over to me and grabbed me hard.


         His lips pressed against mine hard, making me feel intoxicated. His fingers soon followed gripping quite firmly around my neck. I nearly melted on the spot...That man only needed to put one finger on me to make me weak. He knew I would resist at first, but that my hesitation wouldn't last long. He grabbed my ponytail and yanked it back just a bit. Between the savage kisses down my neck, the sharp stinging of his teeth as they sank into my delicate skin, hand clasped firmly around my throat, and his mouth relentlessly sucking on my milk filled nipples, I became extremely aroused and couldn't wait to feel his hands all over the rest of my body.
I knew I wouldn't be waiting much longer; he was just as lustful as I was and did not waste a second. He pulled my dress up over my head and handed it to me, then grabbed my neck even tighter.
He sure as hell didn't lie. He promised this time he would be rougher and would have much less mercy. My bratty self wanted to say something smart assed, but I figured I'd better play it safe this time around.


          He kissed me the way you watch movie stars get kissed. Long, slow, passionate... and then with my guard down, I felt the first of many hard smacks on my ass. One, Two, Three, I lost count in my head... then the other side...One, Two, Three Repeat. I could hardly move, and he wasn't about to let go. All I could do was gasp, kiss him back, and endure the spanking. As badly as it hurt, I didn't want it to end. It was at that moment I finally let go and gave into it all...I was completely lost in my head, and he had me undeniably at his will. It was not only what he had wanted, but what I had so desperately needed as well. I barely even heard his voice reminding me of my manners afterward. My thoughts had become completely scattered. " Thank You Daddy" I managed to gasp, scared maybe it wasn't loud enough for him to hear. " Thank you, Daddy" I remember myself repeating once more to be safe.

          Daddy ordered me to get onto my knees, which I did eagerly and obediently. Still feeling the painful sting on my ass, I began to lick and suck my gift as if it was the only thing on earth that would satisfy me. He started to thrust his cock a bit, grabbing the back of my head as I struggled to take it deeper down into my throat. He then began to face fuck me until my eyes started to water just a bit. I tried hard to keep his gaze. I was to the point where just hearing myself choking and gagging was causing my pussy to throb even more than it already had been. I was getting lightheaded but that just fueled my desire to see how much longer I could take it. I truly am Daddy's little cumslut without any doubt, just like he always said. I thought he was going to fuck my little mouth until he finished but instead is stopped just a few minutes later.

         "Get up" he practically growled, pulling me up off of my knees by my neck. He turned me around and I had expected him to bend me forward over the bed. He usually loves fucking me from behind with my arms pinned but instead he pushed me slowly backward until I was sitting on the edge. He continued to kiss me not once removing his hand from my pussy which he was fingering furiously. I felt like I was going to pass out, and was already soaked. Any second, I knew I was going to cum hard.
I was moaning softly and trying to obey him as best as I could, as he ordered me to lie back onto the bed. He suddenly started to rub my clit with such intensity that I could no longer stand it. While gripping the sheets as if for dear life, I came so hard I nearly saw stars... Wave after a blissful wave overtook me and left me wanting more, yet wishing I could rest for just a moment.


          Daddy's hand never left my throat unless it was to hold me in place to stop me from squirming, refusing to let me calm down from the intense orgasm I just had. He began to slowly and torturously lick where his fingers had just been. Within seconds I was already on the brink of another climax... every single touch felt like electricity running through me, and God only knows what the neighbors could hear at this point. It was the first time he had ever gone down on me, and it was fucking surreal ... no warning, no " Do you know what I'm going to do baby girl when I see you?".
          Then as if reading my mind, he pushed my legs open even further on purpose and used his tongue with such expertise that my body completely abandoned me. and I came yet again, clawing at the sheets trying to pull myself back even just a little from his grip. I could hardly breathe between the force of my orgasms and his hand still wrapped around me. Just when I thought he was finally going to show me mercy, he began thrusting his fingers into my already aching pussy. That sensation combined with being pinned down by my neck and hips while his tongue expertly licked and sucked my clit, brought me seconds away from completely blacking out - something that hadn't happened to me since High School. I was trying to position my legs every which way possible to escape the overload of sensations but I was his prisoner.


          I felt like the most obedient and luckiest fuck toy ever. I wasn't aware that he had climbed onto the bed until I heard his voice ordering me to suck his cock while he hovered over me, telling me how he was going to fuck me harder than he ever had before. Immediately I turned my head and started to devour him, trying hard to focus while he continued to torture my now nearly destroyed pussy.
          He stood in front of me growling and grabbed my ankles, yanking me to the edge of the bed. His sadistic primal side had completely taken over, making him thrust into me as if he was trying to split me in half. He then positioned my feet onto his shoulders and began to rub my already hyper-sensitive clit while continuing to fuck me senseless. Everything suddenly went quiet and dark for a moment, and as hard as I tried to fight it, I began to squirt all over the place. The force of it nearly pushed his cock out of my now gushing vagina, but it just caused him to grab my hips harder and pull me into him deeper.


          Laying there completely helpless, I continued to squirt and soaked not only the bed but part of the floor as well. A " Thank you Daddy" every now and then would escape from my lips amongst the moans and panting that had become my only means of communication at this point. He was close to reaching his own sexual satisfaction and I managed to lift my head up just enough to catch a glimpse of his wicked smile before he rammed into me nearly rendering me unconscious. His dick still pulsing as he slowly pulled out of me, he had both filled and covered my drenched cunt with all of his magnificent hot sticky cum. I had been used like the good little slut that I was, making sure I would never forget that I was owned in every way possible.

         He ordered me to my knees to clean up my mess, still trying to catch my breath with both his cum and mine still dripping off of and out of me. Without any hesitation, I licked him clean like the good kitty that I was until he was fully satisfied.
         Then he wrapped me in his arms and held me tight until he felt I was well enough to walk on my own. I smiled up at him with the biggest, cheesiest grin that I had the energy to muster and he kissed me tenderly before heading into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready to head back home.




© Copyright 2021 Rebecca Grace (bewitchedmommy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2252365-The-Sadists-Toy