*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259930-YOGA--Not-Just-Relaxing-And-Stretching
Rated: E · Article · Cultural · #2259930
Yoga is part of Hinduism, Rooted in Demonic practices.
"MINDFULNESS" is part of YOGA, which is an EASTERN religion, not just therapy or stretching exercises.
What exactly is mindfulness?

Mindfulness is a type of YOGA meditation in which you focus on being intensely aware of your own feelings, "without interpretation or judgment". Practicing mindfulness involves breathing methods, guided imagery- which is occult pagan , and other practices to relax.

As Christians , we are told to put on the mind of Christ. That Jesus Christ must be the master of our heart. And that we must worship God thusly: "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."-John 4:24
God tells us in Jeremiah 17:9-10 that "The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? I, the LORD, search the heart; I examine the mind to reward a man according to his way, by what his deeds deserve"
Yoga is inherently a form of eastern mysticism that Christians should absolutely avoid, as it is part of the Eastern Mysticism cult founded in Hinduism. Christians know that God said , "Thou Shalt have no other gods before Me", which is one of the 10 Commandments.

Yoga poses were created with demonic intent, to open you up to demonic power because Hinduism is demonic.
Yoga stems from Hinduism.

The sun salutation Yoga pose, a common sequence of positions in yoga, is meant to worship Surya, the Hindu sun god.
To say the positions of yoga are no more than exercise are tantamount to saying water baptism is just aqua aerobics.
Yoga is diametrically opposed to Christianity.

Don't let yourself be bullied or fooled into adopting ungodly pagan practices in order to show "unity" with those who are in error. Protect your children and loved ones from Yoga and "mindfulness" exercises.

The concept of “dying to self” is found throughout the New Testament. It expresses the true essence of the Christian life, in which we take up our cross and follow Christ. Dying to self is part of being born again; the old self dies and the new self comes to life. Our un-checked thoughts and carnal desires are to be put under the submission of Jesus Christ.

Yoga claims to give peace and relaxation. But many practitioners of Yoga find that the more Yoga they do, the more they need, and it in fact produces more anxiety! , And that they have no real peace. But...

Jesus Christ said in John 14:27-"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give unto you, not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid" The Amplified Bible puts it this way- "Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.]"

Jesus said, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light (Matthew 11:28-30)

Bottom line...YOGA is a cheap imitation of the eternal peace and rest found in Jesus Christ. It is a false solution to a very real problem- that being the fear and anxiety plaguing those who are not saved in Christ Jesus.
© Copyright 2021 InkWellspring66 (songofsolomon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259930-YOGA--Not-Just-Relaxing-And-Stretching