*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268523-Chief-Guest
Rated: ASR · Sample · Comedy · #2268523
Who is he? (Venting my annoyance at the way people introduce other people these days)
Last but not the least, Mr. XYZ.
He needs no introduction, but without further ado, I'll introduce him anyway.
He is a blessing in disguise, since he wears many hats. We thank him for taking time off from his busy schedule to hob nob with mere mortals like us.

His educational qualifications are noteworthy. He has many degrees, both Farenheit and Centipede. (Sorry, Centigrade).

He has won the Nobel Prize, the Booker Prize, etcetra etcetra. This keeps him so busy that he has no time for his family and his children heartily wish they could smash his smartphone. They are watching this on the livestream as it is the only time they get a glimpse of their Pappa. Aren't you proud your Pappa is part of this August gathering?

Without taking more of your time, I'll hand the mic to our Chairperson to formally welcome Mr. XYZ and keep him away from his family for five minutes longer in the bargain.
© Copyright 2022 THANKFUL SONALI Now What? (mesonali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268523-Chief-Guest