*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291093-Smaller-pt-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Fantasy · #2291093
Accepting fate
Mike waded through the pubes realizing he was probably going to spending a lot of time here. The hair was thick, soft, and really long, and felt oddly nice to be in. Mike had to admit he enjoyed it more than he should, and did like the fact Ryan was being dominant with him. What he feared was what he’d come to if he waded too far through the pubic jungle.

Mike heard the click of Ryan’s lighted and wondered if he was getting high again. A few seconds later he could smell sweet tobacco and blue raspberry candy, and realized it was just a cigar. Light hit Mike briefly as Ryan’s hand made its way into the giant’s underwear. Ryan’s finger and thumb easily grabbed the tiny man and pulled him out, holding him in the air about six inches above Ryan’s chest, and about a foot from Ryan’s face. Ryan said nothing but took a long drag off of the cigar, removing it from his mouth. A thick, creamy ball of white smoke briefly came out of Ryan’s mouth, and disappeared just as quickly as the giant sucked it down lungs. Mike watched as the giant pursed his lips and a large cone shaped stream of smoke poured out over his tiny body.

Mike coughed, but Ryan was too busy taking another drag to notice. Ryan again blew smoke on the diminutive Mike, and put the tiny man back into his underwear, this time placing him just at the base of his giant manhood.

Mike could hear the audible sounds of Ryan smoking as he reached out and touched the giant member. It’s twitched slightly making Mike step back, startled. The giant member started to become engorged and began to rise. Mike could just make out it’s silhouette through the underwear, and even at normal size it was way bigger than Mike would’ve ever imagined.
© Copyright 2023 TinyMike (shrunkenmike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291093-Smaller-pt-4