*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301703-Itty-Bit
by Daisan
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Crime/Gangster · #2301703
An unannounced visitor stops by a house designated for exclusive clientele.
         It wasn’t until the third set of knocks that the door opened. She was a tiny thing, hair down past her shoulders, pulled back with a scarf to keep it off her face. Her light blue robe hung open and untied, the swell of her breasts barely concealed by the sheer top she wore underneath it. Big shiny eyes looked up through the screen door at the visitor.
         "Whatchu want?”
          The visitor, a big, wide shouldered man removed his hat, stepping closer to the screen. “Afternoon, Miss Lady. Ain’tcha gonna invite me inside?”
         She closed the robe, crossing her arms. “Nigga, I don’t know you. And you must not be from ‘round here to even have the nerve to step up on this porch.”
         He frowned. “Why you say that?”
         She stepped closer to the door. “Cause if you was, you’d know the only kinda men who come in here be white.”
          He raised his hands up to lean against the door frame, looking down at her. “So you tellin’ me ain’t no way for somebody like me to spend time wit’ a angel like you?”
         She shook her head.
         "Look atcha.” He smiled, shaking his head, “Such a pretty thang. I swear I could eat your lil' ass up right where you stand.”
         She smacked her lips. “Mm hmm.”
         C’mon now,” he leaned in a little closer. “Must be some kinda way. I mean, damn. I got money.”
         The woman snorted. “Not the kine you need. Besides, the only way that’d even matter was if you talk to the person that can make it happen.”
         He cocked his head. “Now who might that be?”
         "Jody.”
         "Jody? You can’t tell me anymore’n that?” He shrugged. “Prolly fiftyleven niggas ‘round here name Jody.”
         Her lips twisted to one side in a self satisfied smile. “See now, if you was from ‘round here, Jody’d be the only name you need.”
         He dipped his head, hands going up in mock surrender. “Okay, okay. I ain’t from ‘round here. That bein’ said,” he stepped back up to the door, “where I need to go to find this here Jody?”
         She sighed, shaking her head. “Plenty of other places ‘round here to get some pussy besides here.” She uncrossed her arms, the robe falling open again. “Wouldn’t hafta worry ‘bout gettin’ yo’ ass beat that way.”
         He licked his lips, smiling. “Might be worth it.”
         She returned his smile, the corners of her eyes crinkling. “You ask anybody in Collier Heights or Fourth Ward and they can tell you where to go. If he ain’t somewhere in one he somewhere in the other one. You drivin’?”
         He nodded.
         “Shouldn’t take you no time at all then.”
         “So,” he leaned against the frame, “I find this here Jody and he alright wit’ it, what happen next?”
         She shrugged. “You tell’im which girl you want and where you stayin’.”
         “That’s it?”
         She nodded. “That’s it.”
         He grinned. “Alright then, lemme go see to it.” He made to leave, pausing mid-turn. “So, what’s yo’ name?”
         She cocked her hips, crossing her arms again. “Why?”
         “You said I’m gon hafta tell’im who I want. Ain’t that right?”
         She nodded. “Yeah.”
         “Well then, I’m gon need to give’im yo’ name.”
         She snorted. “You ain’t even seen the other girls yet.”
         He leaned in close again, forehead pressing against the screen a bit. “I don’t need to see them other gals. I already know who I want.”
         She stepped closer, chin lowered looking up at him through hooded eyes, “My mama named me Priscilla but 'round here they calls me Itty Bit.”
         His knuckles rapped the threshold lightly. “Itty Bit," he mused, nodding. "Alright then.”
         “What’s yo’ name?” She said it quickly, before he made to leave again.
         “Tyree.” He bent down until they were almost at eye level. “Make sure you remember that darlin’.”
         She watched him walk away, his steps loud on the stairs as he descended them.
         "Right where you stand, Itty Bit,” he called over his shoulder. “Eat you up right where you stand.”
         Tyree. She’d remember.
© Copyright 2023 Daisan (daisan6402 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301703-Itty-Bit