*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308382-What-Do-We-Worship
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Family · #2308382
The God I worship died for me.
For a self-absorbed society, people sure place their alliances, loyalty, affection, and admiration in the worst , most counterproductive, and downright useless of places. People are searching for representation, validation, purpose, and above all security, amongst places where they will not find it. They look to humanity. But time has shown that humanity is always imperfect, often misguided, and all too often unfair and cruel. And there are those who know this and use fear of the lack of what people need and search for as their modus operandi to achieve their own goals, ironically, brought on by their own fears.

The more people look to fulfill their needs through other people, especially as a group, the more disappointed they become.
If the person we place our hopes and affections in is hopelessly self-absorbed, with no moral compass, How can we expect them to meet our needs? Everything involving interpersonal relationships has become a nightmare and a circus. Dating and romantic relationships People are hollering about "pronouns". My Pronoun, Your pronoun, he, she, they, them, and ME,ME,ME, ME, ME. Such desires of those seeking representation and affirmation are self-destructive, and of course the powers that be are all-too happy to represent that.

Self-destructive, sinfull behaviours now fall under the the umbrella of "lifestyles". Every whim of stupidest inception and provocation is put upon a gilded stool, and everyone is told to not only accept it as gospel , but to worship it. And the more it's being done, the more insecure, fearful, and downright terrified people have become. So let me ask you this....WHAT AND WHOM DO YOU WORSHIP?

I Worship what died for me. Before I knew him, he knew me, and loved me. He knows I am but human and that I will die, that I make mistakes, that all the decisions and choices and paths in my life were never meant for me to navigate on my own. He loved me enough to save me from myself, and protect me and guide me.

When a date or even a spouse won't even open a car door you?...There's someone who can open the door to your heart to show you His, and your true purpose and worth through Him. When those you have been there for forget you and abandon you? He will never leave or forsake you.

When you're not the right skin color or that you're skin color is deemed "offensive"?...There's one who goes beyond skin deep, who knows our innermost yearnings and thoughts.

While people become so misguided that they don't even recognise their own gender? There is one who knit you in your mother's womb, who breathed life into you, and knew you before you were born.

While people are so afraid of the what-if's and consumed with doom and gloom news?...there's one who says "FEAR NOT"


It is no coincidence that when people find and come to Jesus Christ that they lose their fears and identity crises.
The Bible says in ACTS 17:28 that, "For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring."


There's an old Hymn that lately I have been hearing in my spirit. It was written by Charles Hutchinson Gabriel...
it is entitled "My Savior's Love" (also known as I Stand Amazed in the Presence)
Some may know it more by the chorus, "How Marvelous, How Wonderful"
It tells of the purest love Christ has for us, So much so that he died for us.

So again, I ask you...
Whom Do You Worship? Because I worship the one who loved me so much,that he died for me...and you.


© Copyright 2023 InkWellspring66 (songofsolomon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308382-What-Do-We-Worship