*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308890-Expectations-for-Affilliates
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2308890
Expectations for Affilliates
XTimbers-Consortium-Simple



Who is eligible to join?
Any member of Writing.Com who
         (a) agrees to the "Crosstimbers Code of Conduct; and
         (b) has at least one item in their portfolio
may join the Consortium as an Affiliate.

What do we expect of our Affiliates?
We expect Affiliates to interact with other members of the Consortium and with the Writing.Com community. The "Crosstimbers Code of Conduct describes in some detail how we should interact, but these boil down to "be nice," "be helpful," "be authentic," and "don't be a jerk."

That says how to interact, but it doesn't say how often.
Other than abiding by the Code of Conduct, there are no specific expectations for how Affiliates interact with the community.

Affiliates may choose to interact with the Writing.Com community in many ways. Posting reviews linked to the Consortium may be the most obvious way, but newsfeed posts or responses are other ways.

Another way is by recognizing exceptional reviews. We have a project to do this, Rewarding Outstanding Awesome Reviews, R.O.A.R.
Rewarding Outstanding Awesome Reviews with ROAR

We invite all Affiliates to participate in this project and will reimburse up to 2000 GPS per month for R.O.A.R. awards to reveiwers.

We have other projects, planned and in process, that provide Affiliates with opportunities to participation.

What do I get from all this interaction?
Well, you benefit in positive ways from positive interactions. Every review you write improves your ability to think critically about writing. Encountering new authors means encountering new new perspectives and expands your personal universe. None of us can escape our own personal event horizon, but we can expand it's limits by interacting with others.

Besides the personal benefits, the Senior Managers will recognize members for outstanding interactions by awarding merit badges or gift points.
© Copyright 2023 Max Griffin ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ (mathguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308890-Expectations-for-Affilliates