*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311451-The-story-of-Scott-Peterson
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Documentary · Inspirational · #2311451
A man who was drowning in sin, until the light of Jesus Christ shined on him.
My story is a fascinating one, but it's true.

At the age of 15 I had my first tickling experience. The way that women was laughing, it was uncontrollably and how she squirmed trying get away from my tickling fingers, but she wasn't going anywhere, I wasn't letting her go, we have much more tickling to do. I was mesmerized by her, all that beauty lying on the floor looking at me as I continue to tickle her. Now it was time for her feet. Being exhausted she couldn't put up much of a fight. So, I grabbed her legs pulling them up to my shoulders and now the tickling begins. I tickled her feet only giving her a small break every 20 minutes. My tickling fingers started to drift to her upper body, but I was having so much fun here.





If I had to guess her age she would be in her late 20's early 30's. She was a play full thing she loved to tease, and boy did she ever. I don't believe in perfect, except for Jesus Christ. But the way she moved it was close.
I remember she was always bending, showing off either her boobs or her ass. And the way she moved, it was just like the girls in a strip club. Avery nice ass with big boobs to boot.

I happened





and who you going to tell? mother? and especially not your father. He would give me a kick in the ass so hard that if someone would ever ask me, would rather get a kick from the old brown shoe or the beatings at recess. I would take the beatings and it would be a better choice. The 1960's was a hard era for the United States of America. With the assassination of Kennedy along Martin Luther King. I used to think it was a conspiracy.
1) there was a white President assassination
2) A powerful black Civil Rights Leader. assassination Then we went to war with Cuba because of those dam communist Morons and that "bay of pigs" incident.
But the joke of the matter is that those piece of garbage Cubans were our ally 2 years before "bay of pigs". another joke on us is when those Comi - Idit's say goodbye to the good old USA, And now it's hello Russa.
Now back to my story. Just to let the person who's reading this book know that I have a mental condition that will make my mind wander off. Most of them to some place and time into those memories that I really don't want to go.
© Copyright 2024 Haddock (barbados at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311451-The-story-of-Scott-Peterson