*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318110-The-legend-of-the-huntress-ofElurian
by Alea
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2318110
In a world full of evil, a young girl tried to find her way. Let's see how it goes.
Chapter1
Swish swish
Two arrows left the bow at the same time finding their way into the eyes of the beast a mile away.
The beast growled and tossed in pain as it smash into the trees around.
It trashed ceaselessly around but by then three more arrows had hit its throat.
"Good job, you are getting there." A voice sounded out.
"What! I killed a wind lion after chasing it around for a week and I'm just getting there." Another retorted.
The bush rustled and a female was seen climbing down a tree. She was green and had plant for hair. She was putting on sewn leaves and had long pointed ear.
"You still aren't good enough for me, I decide if you are perfect or not." She said smiling.
"You're the boss." The second voice replied.
Coming into view was a girl who looks to be 17. Unlike the first lady she was wearing a leather armor and boot, she had a quiver on her back and was holding an arrow . But on her waist was a sheath, showing she was also a swordswoman.
"Alea, I know what you have in mind but you aren't ready yet and you also have to know that you shouldn't let revenge cloud your mind." The tree elf advised.
"Monica, I heard you and I promise I won't." Alea promised.
Then she glided over to the beast and pulled out her katana.
She did a simple move and slashed it completely.
© Copyright 2024 Alea (aleal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318110-The-legend-of-the-huntress-ofElurian