*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318188-6-Midnight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by PRPLE
Rated: 18+ · Lyrics · Community · #2318188
Short Description of Home


The void of infinite time that unlocks the urges to let go and say fuck you to anything and everything that's in your way. When the people who have nothing left to be taken and set ablaze come out to rule with chaos. Anarchy is the way until the lights go out.
Sit in wait for our saviors to grace the stage we built just for them. The glow from their glory and influence lights up the theater from every dark corner to unseen corners.
Their show is reminiscent of newfound magic; it ignites your eyes sending flares through your veins. Our hearts are pumping napalm, now it's time to scorch the pit. Feel the bass jump in your chest, mime its patterns and don't let it win the battle.
The torches that were your hands and feet paint the air around you. People pile into your aura of hope. People from every point in the world. From all different times of life. From every walk of life. They feel the warmth from those eternal embers of your soul.
Forever breathing life born from Peace, Love and Music.




© Copyright 2024 PRPLE (prple at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318188-6-Midnight