*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2319655-My-Fav-Pokmon-Girl-from-Gens-1-to-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Erotica · #2319655
My favourite Pokémon girls from the first five generations may or may not surprise you.
I’m tempted to stick only to the video game characters and their designs, if nothing else for consistency. Though there may be points where elements of the cartoon creep in, and I’ll mention that if that ever comes up.

If we only go by video games, we don’t have much to work with in terms of personality. This is especially true if we’re talking about protagonists or gym leaders, because it means they have no words or four sentences worth of dialogue.

So to make things interesting, I’m going to tell you how I interpret these selected characters. This is just for fun. I know I’m making up traits for the characters.

Here are some things to know beforehand. One, the character has to have appeared in the games (so no characters like Delia Ketchum). Two, the character has to be female, pretty obvious. I originally wanted to tackle all nine generations, but it would be too exhaustive in one journal. So we’ll split this easily into pre-3D Pokémon and 3D Pokémon.

I will choose two characters from each of the first two generations, then three from the remaining generations. I’m only picking two for the Game Boy [Color] games because there are hardly any women, which means there are few characters to choose from.

Without further ado, let’s get spicy.

(Artwork of banner here)  

GENERATION I (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow)


Misty (★☆)
Name(s): Ondine (FR)
Role: Gym Leader

The older I’ve gotten, the less Misty’s design has appealed to me. It’s still good, just not as much as when I was younger. Though her game outfits definitely fit her better than her outfit in the show, what with her being a Water-type gym leader.

My favourite would be her outfit from, surprisingly, the Let’s Go games. It nicely blends elements of her previous game forms and her look from the show.

The recurring theme in this list is that the characters in the games have almost no personality, giving me little to comment on in that regard. And as far as I know, even though Misty is liked in the show, May is considered to be a better version of her. She uses more of her creatures, and at that point, contests were introduced.

This list starts with one of the weaker girls, but I still like her. Misty is one of those characters that also looks better with the modern Pokémon art style. The old one is charming, but it looks so wonky. I prefer how the characters’ eyes have gotten wider rather than being so narrow.

And despite not having grown up with the show, especially the early seasons, Misty is one of the more nostalgic characters for me. Primarily because on DeviantArt, she had a lot of foot fetish content, from stories to illustrations. There were tons of them by 2013, when I was 10-11, so I had a field day exploring.

Erika (★★)
Name(s): N/a
Role: Gym Leader

Erika is the best woman in Kanto.

I can understand why someone would think she looks boring. Even within the first generation, when Pokémon was a lot more grounded in our reality, Erika’s design was quite restrained. She was the textbook stereotype of a Japanese lady: pale, black hair, very kind, very reserved and wearing a kimono. The people working on the show must have thought the same thing, as they changed her look considerably.

However, it’s that more basic touch that draws me to her more than the others.

It helps that two out of her three creatures in Pokémon Red/Green/Blue are my favourites: Tangela and Vileplume. I would say that she’d smell excellent given her love of flowers, but then I remember that Vileplume can smell absolutely toxic. Though maybe that’s something I like to think of Erika, too.

But firstly, if I had to decide my favourite look for her, it’d be her look in Pokémon Yellow and FireRed/LeafGreen. I find the yellow and red kimono more pleasing than the pink and blue one from Red/Green/Blue. Her look in HeartGold/SoulSilver isn’t bad, but I don’t like how round her hair got. The Let’s Go titles seemed to give a combo of both hairstyles while also redesigning the kimono. The kimono isn’t bad, but I’m very bothered by how short she is.

I imagine Erika’s feet being decently long. They’d be closer to a size 9.5 (UK 7.5, EUR 40). Her toes would be somewhat pointed yet still meaty, just judging from how her fingers are.

It’s hard to envision her with nail polish given how natural she feels, but if she were to wear any, I’d imagine that it’d be black. It matches with her hair, and its neutral properties mean it’d flow well with all the kimonos we see her in. I also imagine Erika to grow her nails out. They won’t be some supervillain claws, but they’ll be long enough to accumulate some dirt under there.

And dirt would find its way all over her feet if she’s the type to tend to flowers. After all, her life can’t only revolve around Pokémon. I can see Erika, when she’s not wearing her elegant kimonos, preferring to walk around barefoot. Or she’d wear sandals or flip-flops, shoes that she could get in and out of instantly. I see her as the type to have feet that are cleaner or dirtier, not so much sweatier. Of course, not impossible, but less frequent.

I’d say chances of her having toe jam or any extra grime are also slim.

But the state of her feet is something that swoons me. Going off the previous statements, there are two ways her feet can be. They can be perfect, with no roughness or unsightliness to behold. Or they could be imperfect, with some rough calluses from barefooting. I admittedly prefer to think of the latter, but the former is attractive as well. I just find a thrill with a rough texture, and callouses are something pretty common; they’re really not gross unless you’re a neat freak.

How would her feet smell? On a good day, Erika’s feet would just smell like feet. A bit more earthy if she were going barefoot outside. If she were to use any kind of oils or lotions on her feet, the immediate thought that comes to mind is something like cherry blossom or tea tree; the former because of Kanto’s geographical location, and the latter simply because it strikes me as an elegant scent.

But if her feet were to get stinky, perhaps from a scorching summer day in sandals, they’d build up a nice odour. Probably not the strongest from any woman in Kanto, but definitely one vinegary enough that I’d want to sniff them until my lungs had no oxygen and only foot musk.

Regarding her behaviour, I imagine Erika having a dirtier side. After all, people who try to put on an ultra-clean look often have some skeletons in their closets. Erika’s no murderer or anything serious, but she’s not this super pure girl who looks down on sex. Having a gym exclusively full of women means nothing. If anything, she might feel sexually frustrated only being around women most of the day.

When in private with a man, she’d essentially form a dominance-submission relationship.

She’d be excited to suck on a big penis, and she’d find it shameful if she couldn’t swallow all of the creamy mayonnaise firing down her throat. You could pull her hair, and she’d moan. You could slam her against a wall, pull down her panties and go to town on her milky cheeks. As your balls clap against her flat butt, Erika will be whimpering your name the whole time. She’d let out one big gasp of shock as you fill her ass with your love.

But on the flip side, Erika won’t be your little toy the entire time. Girls like to play, too…

She’d be tickling you, she’d have you groaning as she penetrates you from behind, and she’d be good at milking you with her toes whenever she wants.

As far as the greater world is concerned, Erika is the sweetest little thing. But just as some know dark secrets about Vaporeon, you now know dark secrets about Erika that will forever change how you view her.

(Artwork of Erika here)  

GENERATION II (Gold, Silver, Crystal)


Whitney (★☆)
Name(s): Bianka (DE); Blanca (ES-E); Blanche (FR); Chiara (IT)
Role: Gym Leader

Whitney’s personality can be summed up in one word: childish. She’s a very childish person, crying just because you beat her gym battle. Aren’t gym leaders supposed to be proud of you for besting them?

Between her 1999 and 2009 designs, I like the latter more. Her blue and black socks are a nice upgrade, and I simply prefer the more detailed outfit.

Whitney’s title is “The Incredibly Pretty Girl”, and that is a very accurate title to have. She is pretty. In a region that is often considered average in many ways, Whitney stands out as one of the better-looking humans. To be honest, it’s her colour palette that’s very strong. Every primary colour is thrown at her, and the addition of pink eyes in her later look has made her even brighter. By comparison, many of the other gym leaders have muted palettes or plain outfits.

Into the more personal interpretations, Whitney might as well have ADHD to me. That’s the vibe she gives off, looking as if she’d be very energetic in every situation. Definitely an extrovert to the very end.

Considering her choice of shoe, something closed-toed, I imagine her toes can work up a decent musk. Although, the socks kind of dampen it. Though considering she seems to be hyper, there might be days where she goes without them. And in my own experience, mixing going without socks and going with socks will turn your shoe into a cocktail of foot funk—a potentially deadly one.

I feel she’d be open to all sorts of kinks. I’d expect her to be down for letting me drink from the two Miltank on her body, just squirting that creamy stuff down my throat.

That is partially because, as TheJesterMime noted to me in a conversation, artists really love drawing Whitney with huge tits. She has breasts in the games, but artists make them gigantic as if she’s a porn star. I’m not sure why, and it’s not exactly my cup of tea, but I will happily fantasise about Whitney’s moderately-sized boobs feeding me.

Jasmine (★★)
Name(s): Jasmin (DE); Yasmina (ES-E)
Role: Gym Leader

I prefer Jasmine’s look in HGSS to her look in GSC. The 1999 look isn’t bad, but I think the 2009 look is an upgrade. It gives her a more vibrant aesthetic while only adding one more colour. I also like that her sandals are strapless in the newer look.

Similar to Erika, I see why others would find Jasmine visually boring. But like Erika, I find beauty in the simplicity.

I’d say it’s easier to describe her feet since we can see them in the official artwork, but the character designs tend to be standard for feet, so allow me to use my imagination. It’s hard to see Jasmine with nail polish based on either of her main outfits. Only baby blue comes to mind, and even that’s a stretch. So, I imagine her being the type of girl to not use nail polish unless the occasion calls for it.

Her feet are long and just a bit wider than average. Rather than being entirely round, her toes kind of “point” in a way. I love how unique their shape is because it makes them appear longer than they really are. And if there’s one thing that I adore, it’s long toes because they can be more of a challenge to suck on.

How does Jasmine treat her feet? Decently, though not as well as she could be.

She’ll soap them properly, she’ll cut her nails before they get too long, but she’s not the biggest fan of lotion. Applying it makes her skin feel ten times heavier. Don’t even get her started on sunscreen. As a result, her soles are often rougher than you’d expect from such a delicate lass. She doesn’t quite get calluses, but her heels will be dry enough to strike a match on.

When her feet get to cooking in those sandals, they form this sour smell. You’d have to be very close to smell it—like having your nose an inch above her toes—but when you do, you’ll think you’re smelling something expired.

It’s a smell that will at first make you sick, but give it a few more sniffs, and you’ll realise that it’s not too bad. Her feet smell like sour, bad cheese, but it’s the addictive kind of cheddar.

And if Jasmine’s feet aren’t sweaty, then they’re going to smell perfectly fine. Smell your own foot without lotion and without grime, and that’s pretty accurate.

Jasmine’s feet have a tendency to get both sweaty and dirty. Her sandals are the main culprit, as dust and grit get trapped under her chunky heels. And when the soles press into the grills that are her sandals, foot grease comes out at a cool temperature.

You may not be able to smell Jasmine’s feet from a distance, but you will know when she’s coming your way. Because you’re going to hear the slosh, slosh, slosh of her toes every step she takes.

Toe jam? Jasmine can get it, but since she takes basic care of her feet, you wouldn’t have to worry about it being more than some hours old.

Sexually, Jasmine is also similar to Erika. A reserved individual in public but once in private, her feminine fantasies have to come to life. Although, she is notably more worried about scaring you than Erika. Whereas the Nature-Loving Princess couldn’t care less how much you scream while she rides you like you’re a Rapidash, Jasmine prefers to take things nice and slow. When she rides you, it’s like she’s riding on a merry-go-round. That level of gentleness.

She’s not the kinkiest, having rather vanilla preferences. Vaginal is her preference, oral is her backup, and she’d be dead cautious of anal.

But concerning a foot fetish, Jasmine is more mixed. She isn’t the type to make fun of someone for liking feet, especially if it’s revealed in a cutesy manner (such as her seeing you blush). Yet at the same time, you need to slowly wind her up. You can’t just suck on her sandals and expect her to be calm. Start off with some massages, then after a month or two, kiss the tops of her feet. Then eventually you’ll start to kiss her big toe, and then the smaller ones, and it will lead to you sticking her toe in your mouth.

Jasmine’s eyes will widen, and she’s going to be left speechless. But since you took your time getting her used to you touching her feet, having her foot in your mouth makes her panties wet.

Admittedly, she’d be a bit shy about you playing with her feet if they weren’t clean. She might keep yelling at you to stop, but you’d learn to ignore her. Because if you keep showing that you’re okay with her feet being grimy, minimally or maximally, then she’ll be fine with indulging you.

Jasmine would be an incredibly sweet partner to have on the sexual side. Accepting of fetishes, keeping you excited with feet that have a 50/50 chance of being clean or dirty, and being submissive in the bedroom.

(Artwork of Jasmine here)  

GENERATION III (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen)


Phoebe (★☆☆)
Name(s): Antonia (DE); Fátima (ES-E); Spectra (FR); Ester (IT)
Role: Elite Four

Phoebe feels the most appropriately dressed for her region. I’m not saying that everyone has to have a stereotypical look based on their environment, but that she feels noticeably more natural.

There’s not much to dislike about her design. Her palette is nice, you can tell from how she’s shown that her personality would be more light-hearted, and shallow people can rate her the best just because they see her feet. I mean, she’s solid.

It is interesting that she focuses on Ghost Pokémon as well, as given her colours, you’d expect her to care most about Water types.

Roxanne (★★☆)
Name(s): Felizia (DE); Petra (ES-E & IT)
Role: Gym Leader

I shit you not, my very first roadblock in Pokémon Emerald was Roxanne. You know, the first gym leader. I understood so little about this series just two years ago, including that Rock was weak to Water and Grass.

It seems like every regular gym leader got a redesign in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. Between the looks, it’s hard to say which one I like more. I feel they both work well, with the 2002 one being more formal and the 2014 one being more casual. I barely prefer the later one.

Roxanne looks like the type who’d be very studious, though I’m not sure if that’s ever her portrayal in the franchise. Oh, her title says “The Rock-Loving Honours Student”, but a school about Pokémon can’t be that damn complicated. They have to teach other more serious concepts in this world, like math. I imagine Roxanne is the kind of student who won’t settle for anything less than an A.

And as such, I can spin up a variety of hot fantasies around her. Specifically, her tutoring me and perhaps me trying to sniff at her feet while her eyes are glued to the paper or book.

I’d say her feet probably stink, but she comes across as the type to change her shoes every two months just to avoid a serious smell. Oh, and she’d definitely be the sort to wear socks everywhere.

May (★★★)
Name(s): Maike (DE); Aura (ES-E); Flora (FR); Vera (IT)
Role: Protagonist

Within the third generation, we have my favourite girl in the franchise.

Firstly, I much prefer May’s 2002 look to Emerald redesign or her ORAS redesign. The second one doesn’t have an appealing colour palette thanks to the green, and the new one is… I don’t know. It’s far from bad, but it doesn’t work for me. It’s like she’s trying too hard to look cute or something, or maybe her limbs are too slim compared to the meatier old builds.

Her first design is delicious. There is nothing I don’t like about it, except that it’s difficult to draw her head because of the hair/hat shape.

As I rival in RSE, she is nothing. That’s the most I can criticise May for. She and Brendan as rivals are very forgettable. Frankly, it’s amazing how much worse RSE’s rivals are compared to those in the previous games. You have to be constantly reminded that they exist, including Wally. Did the remakes improve that?

Regardless, since May is a potential protagonist, a lot more is left to the imagination. And it seems she’s widely considered the best supporting character in the animated series, so there’s that.

Now, let’s get into juicy detail about the things you want to know about.

May’s feet are big, shocker, but they’re also wide. She’s not fat, but she’s heavy enough that if she stepped on you, you’d think your face was ready to shatter. So train your facial muscles before you get trampled.

But having her stand on your face wouldn’t be so bad. Au contraire.

May’s feet reek by default. She’s so active, so much of a tomboy, that she’s bound to sweat. Socks don’t give a damn about neutralising the smell. They try and try, but you can’t expect them to absorb a tidal wave of salty foot grease. The result is that tons of sour sock fuzz cling to her feet when she peels them off, and her socks themselves are sad and crusty.

It would be easy to compare her feet to vinegar or cheese, but they go a step further. At their worst, they almost smell like bad fruit. As if you’d put bad cheese together with a durian and doused both foods in malt vinegar. Leave them out in the heat for two days straight, and you’ve got the secret recipe for May’s foot smell.

There are days when her feet smell nice—she likes to put on a lemon-coconut cream—but those are less common. Your best bet is to buy her new shoes, but even then, it’s not like she’ll stop using all of her old ones.

If you don’t like grime between the toes, you can’t date her. May is a toe jam magnet. She can wash her toes in the shower all she wants, but that slimy jelly gets so sticky and thick that it takes severe effort to get it out. You’d think it were alive with the way it bubbles and almost growls, vibrating between the massive digits. She removes it maybe every month, or every two weeks if you’re lucky.

If you’re into gross feet, you have a potential bride. And she’ll appreciate your presence.

May loves the way her own feet smell. If no one’s around and she’s sitting somewhere, she’ll stick her gloved finger into her shoe, swirl it around, yank it out, then smell it.

In addition to the smell, the taste is something else she’s crazy for. That tart, pungent flavour really gets her taste buds singing. All that toe jam only makes things better, as she treats it like a Pokémon treats Rare Candy. She suckles on it, she lets it melt in her mouth, she slurps it like gooey noodles… You name it, May will do it.

Although, she doesn’t limit it to herself. No, she wants your toes in her mouth, too. If you’re sleeping and she happens to be horny, you might just wake up to find that your feet are wet. May will act like nothing happened, though don’t be surprised if she’s licking her lips all morning.

If you’re not into that, sucks, because she really wants a partner who is. Fortunately, if you’re down for some mutual sharing of feet, May just got ten times better.

It’s a fantasy of hers to lick someone’s feet at the same time that she gets hers licked. The stinkier the better, and if you’re a guy, the stronger the better. She wants to feel the absolute weight of your foot press down her face. There’s your ticket to getting her ovaries to drop.

May is more of a tomboy, but she still appreciates fashion. You can find her with her toes painted brilliant red, shining sapphire or my favourite: the lovely midnight black.

Concerning kinks in general, May is primarily a foot girl. But given the severe weirdness of her own likes, she’s open to some experimentation. She can peg you with enough force to have you walking bowlegged. She can perform such stylish tongue tricks on a cock and balls that you might nut in her mouth twice. Footjob? May’s toes can grip a penis so tightly that it starts to sweat in seconds, so lasting is going to be one hell of a challenge.

If you want to dive in for a meal in her backdoor, May will throw some complimentary peanut butter and jelly in there. And if you want her to do that to you, well, get ready to have your mind blown when she’s licking your hole like it’s supper.

Why, if you’d want to be a true deviant and maybe mark your territory on her like a Growlithe… You’re gonna work your way to that point, but get on May’s super good side, and she’ll be yours.

And that is how I generally view my favourite of the Pokémon characters. Is it sick? Maybe. Is it my ideal version? Hell yes.

(Artwork of May here)  

GENERATION IV (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver)


Caitlin (★☆☆)
Name(s): Kattlea (DE); Catleya (ES-E); Percila (FR); Catlina (IT)
Role: Head of Battle Castle; Elite Four in Unova

I thought Caitlin originated from Black/White, but no, she’s in the Sinnoh games. She was specifically a Platinum addition, so if you only played Diamond/Pearl, you wouldn’t have seen her.

Like with Roxanne, both of her designs are very good, so choosing a favourite is difficult. I think the larger hair is drawing me to the BW one, although it is very bizarre seeing a human with psychic powers in Pokémon. It’s not a new concept, as Sabrina was like that in Kanto. And being able to manipulate one’s hair isn’t as crazy as Team Plasma with the ability to teleport, but it always feels jarring when the humans are otherwise realistic in this series.

Honestly, at first glance, I’d think she’d was a nurse type of character. Dye her hair pink, and we could call her Nurse Joy. She looks like the sort to keep her feet in very fresh condition, too.

Not much more I can add, other than they mention that she has this temper issue that will cause her to hurt people. That should scare me away, but I kind of find it endearing. You know, it’s like an Espurr desperately trying to not lift its ears.

Lyra (★★☆)
Name(s): Lira (ES-E); Célesta (FR); Cetra (IT)
Role: Protagonist

The only remake-exclusive character you’ll find today. Lyra was created in HGSS to replace Kris from Pokémon Crystal. I’m not sure why they did this, since Kris looks perfectly fine. It’s especially strange since they kept the male the same.

But while it sucks for Kris, Lyra is a big upgrade. She gives me lots of May vibes, what with the red, the big shoes and the brown hair. It’s like if May were more of a country girl. I admit that she looks like one of the more generic female protagonists. Remove her hat, like they do in Masters, and she looks so basic. But she works very well with her main outfit, so does it matter too much?

Honestly, the last thing I think about with Lyra is her feet. I would love to draw her barefoot, but there’s another kink that I imagine with his character.

I can’t explain why, but Lyra’s design really makes me want to eat her ass.

And that’s a sentence I couldn’t imagine saying just two years ago.

I just wanna grab some strawberry jelly out of the fridge, spread it between her cheeks, mix it up, and stick my tongue in there while she curls her toes in delight. And maybe, just maybe, I wouldn’t mind if she returned the favour. Maybe I feel this way because of how short Lyra’s bottoms are, but truth be told, they’re not much shorter than those of the other girl protagonists.

Perhaps it’s the way she dresses, with those weird overalls. Like I said, it evokes a country vibe, which is generally seen as lower class. So I’d expect more outlandish types of sex.

I’m just throwing darts at the wall. Bottom line, I want to run my tongue up her sweaty bottom. Or taste her bike seat after a long cycling session. Or have her use me as a chair while she plays on her handheld. I want to be under Lyra!

Dawn (★★★)
Name(s): Lucia (DE); Maya (ES-E); Aurore (FR); Lucinda (IT)
Role: Protagonist

A lot of what I feel about Dawn, I covered when I remade my first foot drawing of her. Allow me to be lazy and copy some of it over.

Dawn used to be my favourite Pokémon girl, mainly because I only watched the Sinnoh part of the show. That, and Pokémon Platinum was the second Pokémon game I’d played as a kid. Also, when I was ten, the foot fetish art of Dawn was so prevalent on DeviantArt that it could be considered “normal”.

Nowadays, she’s been dethroned as my favourite by May. And there are a few others who can compete quite strongly with Dawn. However, she is still in the top bracket.

Dawn’s design holds up so well, they didn’t even change it in Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl. What? You mean the developers just recycled the designs because they were lazy? Nah, nah, that can’t be.

Jokes aside, she has a good design. She has a more winter-oriented look for Platinum, and while it isn’t bad by any stretch, I much prefer the original style. It flows better and doesn’t contradict itself. Why would you wear a thick sweater yet still have your legs exposed? Bit of a deviation, but I don’t get the whole winter gimmick for Platinum in the first place. It only ever snows in one city, so I’m left scratching my head at what the point is.

It’s easiest to compare Dawn to May because they came so close to each other. I would say May succeeds in being hot; she’s very sexy, yes. With Dawn, even as a child, I never got the vibe that she was hot. Instead, I found her cute, like a Piplup.

And that’s great, as I can appreciate both hotness and cuteness.

Considering Dawn’s choice of footwear, boots, it’s easy to assume she’d have sweaty feet by default. As for how they’d smell, they wouldn’t outright stink, but they’d have a bit of an odour—like a mix of lotion and a natural foot smell.

Dawn’s feet are big, bigger than May’s, which just made many of you want to cream your pants. But keep your heads on.

Toenail-wise, Dawn can rock both blue and black, though I see her having an affinity to blue. Whereas I like black, a surprising number of women consider it an ugly nail colour. Perhaps because it can look depressing. I feel Dawn would fit perfectly into this camp, preferring to like bright over gloomy.

In terms of griminess, it’s a possibility for Dawn, but definitely rarer as she prefers to give her feet a nice treatment during every bath or shower. The most you’d have to worry about are specks from the floor, or the occasional string of lint from her socks. Nothing that’s gonna kill you or ruin the feet.

Dawn’s also good at wiggling her toes. Whether you like the visual or want to feel it on a certain body part, I can guarantee you’ll be impressed.

She’d approach your foot fetish with curiosity. While not immediately excited about it, you won’t scare her away unless you’re trying to instantly lick her toes like a Lickitung.

When it comes to getting her feet licked, Dawn is sensitive around her toe areas. Don’t dare go between her toes unless you fancy a kick to the mouth. If you want to give her a good time, then suck on the balls of her feet. They’re meaty and juicy, so you can expect to taste a lot from them. And if your mouth tires, sucking on her big toes simultaneously will do the trick.

Though we primarily see Dawn wearing boots, I believe she’d go out in flip-flops with some regularity. Sinnoh surely gets cold in the winter and autumn seasons, but when it’s spring and summer, what girl wouldn’t want to reward her feet with fresh air? Let guys (and gals) check out those toes a little…

On that note, I don’t see Dawn being too conscious about her feet either. Maybe a little, but that’s because most people are nervous about their feet. It makes sense, as we normally cover them up.

But Dawn seems like she could set her feet on your lap with confidence, and I think most of you will admit that that’s beautiful. She’d get a chuckle out of your fetish, but as long as you two were good friends, she would let you suck her toes.

But you’d better get used to hearing her comment, “It tickles,” over and over.

Dawn might not be my favourite anymore, but she’s always going to have a place in my heart. And hey, while she seems like diet May in the show, at least she’s not a bad version of May.

(Artwork of Dawn here)  

GENERATION V (Black, White, Black 2, White 2)


Skyla (★☆☆)
Name(s): Géraldine (DE); Gerania (ES-E); Carolina (FR); Anemone (IT)
Role: Gym Leader

Oh boy… It’s her.

Long story short: I made a sketch in 2023 involving Skyla drinking piss from a urinal in a very creepy manner. And that single sketch stuck with me, and now I cannot think of this character without thinking of her slurping down urine like it’s her beverage of choice.

And I like it.

But putting that aside, Skyla’s design is very good. I will admit that at first, I didn’t understand why she had so much skin exposed. Anyone who flies planes wants to be covered up, especially if they’re going high in the air. But it’s probably more practical for mobility, and I imagine she’d change attires most times she goes flying.

It’s a basic colour scheme, largely just using colours present within Mistralton Gym from BW. But it works well because her hair is so red and vibrant.

I like the way her teeth form. It’s not unique to her, as the following character also shares this element, but is there an official design term for it? Maybe in Japan. I utilise it a lot when drawing, and I just think it’s a cuter way to draw teeth than to have them perfectly straight or less curved.

Goes without saying that I fantasise about Skyla and piss a lot, but I also do think of her feet often. She wears boots, and they look like heavy boots, so they’re bound to make her very sweaty. It’d be an absolute treat to be her bathroom rug at the end of every workday. Just imagine her walking in, naked and glistening, and then she just runs that hot sole on your face. Mmm…

I do genuinely like that Skyla is a pilot in-universe. If only because that seems like something so rare to see. Usually pilots are always depicted as males, and in real life, it’s probably a more common occupation. You know, diversity is welcome. And speaking of diversity…

Iris (★★☆)
Name(s): Lilia (DE)
Role: Gym Leader; Champion

It took them five generations, but in 2010, they finally created Black gym leaders. Phoebe could pass as any race, so I’m not counting her.

I don’t think there was any malice on the part of the developers beforehand, but it was a byproduct of the regions being mostly in Japan and the developers being Japanese. AKA, very culturally isolated and ignorant, hence the original Jynx situation. Since BW, they’ve added a lot of dark-skinned trainers, and I greatly appreciate it. It’s nice to have people who look like yourself being common in the world.

And they made a Black girl the champion of Unova. Whoo-hoo!

While I’m not a fan of Lenora’s design, Iris’ knocks it out of the park for me. I adore both the BW and BW2 looks, but I prefer the latter. Not sure if that changed over time or if it’s always been like that, but I find that her hairstyle is a lot better. It’s technically neater yet feels like it has this chaotic energy. Plus, her original clothing is odd the more I look; tell me it doesn’t look like she’s wearing pyjamas everywhere she goes. This dress of hers is a rare case where I prefer extravagant over casual.

I bet plenty of you like her later look just because you can see her toes.

Personality-wise, sure, she’s got absolutely nothing in the games. I tend to base my interpretation of her on her cartoon counterpart. I’ve only seen a little of that portion of Pokémon, and yes, it will make you want to choke a certain boy. But I recently came to the enlightened conclusion that Iris is the good guy, and everyone around her is a moron. Therefore, she gains even more points in my eyes.

I tend to interpret her as just being a smart and practical person. Add some sass or snarkiness in there, and she’s an attractive woman. Attractive because she’ll get things done rather than being passive. Probably a bit of an ego, but give her time to reflect, and she’ll realise she might’ve screwed something up.

Hilda (★★★)
Name(s): Lotta (DE); Liza (ES-E); Ludvina (FR); Anita (IT)
Role: Protagonist

Hilda kind of steals elements from the other characters I’ve mentioned.

But firstly, her design is very nice. One thing I respect BW/BW2 for is aging up the protagonists. Obviously, heh, it ain’t nothing but a fictional number to me, but it bothers me in-universe. Ten is a dumb age to go adventuring, and the series breaks the rules all the time (Poppy in Scarlet/Violet). Having 14 be treated as the adventuring age in Pokémon makes way more sense, and every later game looks to have reverted them back to 10.

With Hilda being older, she just has bigger proportions that are nicer. She’s taller, she’s bustier, and boy, does she exude confidence. It is kind of a dumb confidence, at least in her official art. Those Xtransceiver cutscenes in BW look hilarious with her stock face. But damn it, my girl is trying.

Her hairstyle is something I really love. Not only is it plentiful, but the way it curves is just very neat. Pokémon protagonists don’t usually have curly hair. They’re often spikey or straight. Having curlier hair myself, I feel .01% more in sync with Hilda.

Her shorts… Just like with Lyra, I can’t help but want to kiss her ass. I swear, they might be shorter than Lyra’s.

We also have her shoes. I’m not a big fan of boots, which I’ve never made a secret of. They’re not my favourite thing to look at. However, I accept that they have the advantage of creating sweat tidal pools, and Hilda’s look particularly sturdy. Which means it must be hot as hell in there, socks or no socks.

Guess we’re already getting to her feet. Much of what I said about May applies to her. They’re big, they’re grimy, and boy is she in love with her own foot funk. Hilda pretty much gets high to it. Forget offering her marijuana; you’d better be offering her some stinky feet to relax to.

And yes, Hilda would swing both ways. She’s got Cheren and Bianca, two dumbasses who have cute feet for her to worship.

Hilda’s feet are very slender, and they’re a bit more natural than some of the other girls mentioned here. There is slight hair on the tops of her toes. Nothing caveman-like or to cause alarm, but Hilda just doesn’t shave as often as one would expect. Same goes for her beaver. Maybe she just likes to keep her natural human fur, at least a tiny bit.

It’s a coin flip whether or not she paints her nails. If she’s going to paint them, the colour of choice can either be two things. Black or white. Black looks better in my opinion, contrasting better against her white skin, but I think white toenails would look decent.

Hilda enjoys all the elements of foot worship, from getting her soles kissed to having her heels licked. But to make her giddy, allow her to feed you with her feet. Even if there is some toe jam, even if she has some cheesy corns, just let her put her feet in your mouth. She’ll melt when she sees you swallowing the “improved” food straight from her feet. And then, if you make the slightest whimper, she’ll stick her creamy foot deeper into your mouth. Yes, she will. She’ll go deeper and deeper until her salty toes tickle the back of your throat. Then, on the way out, she’ll spread her digits and leave a web of dirty, hot, slimy toe jam in your mouth.

Hilda keeps all her old shoes locked up in the closet of her bedroom, refusing to throw them away because she is so satisfied with the smell. She doesn’t wash them either. And if you make the mistake of washing them as sign of love, get ready for pain. Your balls will be as functional as Castform in a competitive tournament.

Oh, Hilda would be your dream girl if you’re into masochism. She’s not really into seeing someone she likes in pain, but if it’s what gets you off, she will crush your dick. Look at those thighs; you know she’s got power.

And you know, maybe she likes feeling some aggression used on herself. Like getting her ass spanked and pounded like the bad girl she is.

If you want to worship someone’s clean feet every day, Hilda isn’t for you. For the true grime freaks out there—the ones who love feet in their vilest-yet-still-attractive states—bow to your goddess.

(Artwork of Hilda here)  

ENDING

This was sweet to write up. Within the DS games, it was more difficult to pick favourites because there was much more competition. If I didn’t include somebody, it just means they weren’t lucky. But believe me, there were plenty who could’ve been in the fifth generation. And I’m sure there will be many whom you love that I wouldn’t consider favourites, including a certain somebody with one visible eye.

But did you enjoy this? Who would your favourites from the first five Pokémon generations be and why? Anyone can list a favourite, but it’s another to explain it.
© Copyright 2024 VanillaSoftArt (vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2319655-My-Fav-Pokmon-Girl-from-Gens-1-to-5