*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320557-4-Principles-For-a-Lasting-Relationship
Rated: E · Article · Relationship · #2320557
This is a list of 4 Principles that helps a relationship to last longer
4 Key Principles For a Lasting and Fulfilling Relationship

"Relationships are like birds. If you hold too tight, they die. If you hold loose, they fly. But if you hold with care, they remain with you forever." Long term relationships require a lot of hardwork, dedication, perseverance and determination.
These are some key principles for a lasting and fulfilling relationship;

1. Communication

Communication is the most important thing in a relationship. People in a relationship should be able to talk openly and honestly with each other. This allows them to share, learn, respond and create lasting bonds.

2. Forgiveness

Nobody is perfect. We all make mistakes sometimes. In relationships, forgiveness is key. For relationships to last, forgiveness should be practiced regularly because without forgiveness, relationships are bound to fail as unforgiveness hinders opportunity for a healthy relationship.

3. Love

A relationship is basically made from love. You cannot give what you do not have. This means before you love someone else, you must love yourself first. Love alone cannot help a relationship last long. It must be complemented with honesty, trust and commitment.

4.Trust

Trust in relationships helps create a strong bond and foundation to build on. Trust is promoted by honesty in relationships. It's quite satisfying to know that your partner has got your back and you can rely on them for comfort and support.
Final Thoughts

Most relationships last long because of the little things that we think don't matter. It's important to note that there's nothing like a perfect relationship.
© Copyright 2024 Millie (milkah006 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320557-4-Principles-For-a-Lasting-Relationship