*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320817-History-Repeated
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Biographical · #2320817
A story about Molly and Frankie.
Frankie} and Molly were living in Salsbourgh, near near Shots in Lanarkshire, Scotland , with a mum and dad together as a family. Dad was Danny Mc Guinness who was a singer and won a singing contest on Carryle Levis show but Danny was diagnosed with the doctor that he had TB. This was bad news for he couldn't continue with the progression of being a professional singer. Danny met Mary at a convellesent holiday, and married against warnings. Mary died just after Molly's birthday, 2 years old. Danny went to live in a hospital, and the children lived with their granny.

New story. Nicky is Roseann's , eldest child and Molly's grandson, and lived in Corby Northamptonshire England. Nicky had a partner and she had Molly named after his nanny , and she was due to have another little girl in June but Nicky died age 38 and the shock sent her into labour and Frankie was born 5 weeks early.

Molly and Frankie, in the first story, mum died 27 years old. Her children don't remember their mums face.

Molly and Frankie wont remember their dad. died 38 years old.
© Copyright 2024 Mary Ann MCPhedran (cookson2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320817-History-Repeated