*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321245-Purple-and-Blue
by Anya
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #2321245
How i chose one boy over another but im still thinking of him
Im still drawn to the color purple. As much as it was your favorite color it was never mine lol. But even after I have chosen another lover im still drawn to it. My lovers favorite color is blue and red. In the store I see a bouquet of roses and there are 4 different colors. I go to look closer at them the different colors are red, blue, and purple. I see the red ones and the blue ones, but the only one im drawn to is the purple flower. Everything purple i cant help but stare at and think about you. Purple is usually associated with poison and royalty. For me purple is connected to you. When I see that bouquet I don't think of his favorite color; I think of yours and how you would be looking down the isle admiring me. When I look up from the flowers and hoping to escape my thoughts of you, I snapp back into reality looking up and seeing the man I chose over you.
© Copyright 2024 Anya (anya.287 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321245-Purple-and-Blue