*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321367-Fragile
by Diva
Rated: E · Chapter · Drama · #2321367
Fragile chapter 3
Chapter 3:

Anger, do you know the true feeling of this emotion? Is anger just about yelling and breaking all the objects that surround you? Is this anger? All these questions do have an answer but people all see it from different perspectives however to me anger is just a hard reaction you give to let others feel how heartbroken you are. To me, anger is for you to show the other person your true feelings. Yes, true feelings, the feelings that they couldn’t see, hear or even feel you. Look around you do you see anything around you? Objects or people you can see them right, but for me, I can’t see them, even you maybe. Right now all of the things that surround me from objects or even people can’t feel me. When you feel angry you carry an object to throw and for it to shatter as if you're replicating how people did to your heart. Throwing this object you think of many things like how the people who surround you don't understand your feelings and many more. You start feeling that you lost your path. You start to ask yourself many questions trying to get back to your right path, but then you start asking yourself a different question “Does even the right path exist”? This exact emotion you feel when asking this question is what real anger is. Anger, the real feeling of this emotion is just innocence. Are you surprised by this answer? Innocence is the answer, it's not loneliness or frustration. Anger is not something loved by people, but everyone has it. This emotion you feel when you're overwhelmed by life. When life gets hard whatever the reason it’s overwhelming you. The sole reason for this life is to test your patients. And when you run out of it you feel angry. Think of it as running. You can run miles but there will be a moment when you run out of breath and get tired. There will always be a moment when you get so mad but what do you do after getting mad you cry. Anger is simply the feeling of innocence. Humans have so many emotions they feel but no matter how much they try to shut it, life will push them even further to their limits. This is life……
© Copyright 2024 Diva (penpilot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321367-Fragile