*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321580-The-sky-full-of-stars
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Biographical · #2321580
Coldplay helped me at my lowest so this is my story
This song is just.. i have a lot to say...So I'll just tell the story of this Song having impact on my life.So this story starts at 8th grade my life is going down like the economy and i started smoking it was realy me at my worst.Then i started listiening to coldplay."The sky full of stars " when i played that i was baked as f but that gave me a small time to..think to turn my life around.My understandings were that there's a sky full of stars the stars are choices you can make and theres a lot and i realised i chose no star but instead just to close my eyes and put my head in the sand.But this song i kid you not changed my view on the world. I have quit smoking and i found beuty everywere:In the field full of flowers,in the forest of tall trees and of course In the sky full of stars.This personal story is a reminder it is never late to turn your life around and open your eyes to the sky full of stars(choices)you just need to learn to enjoy small things in life.
© Copyright 2024 Diskorist (jovan123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321580-The-sky-full-of-stars