*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321626-Willy-Wonkas-Chocolate-Factory
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Sample · Detective · #2321626
A recreation of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Curious of thoughts on my idea.
Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory

Break down:
In 1982 Detective Bucket was on a notorious narcotics case. The biggest one in Seattle Washington ever. The infamous owner of a Chocolate Factory was suspected to be the ring leader of Cuban’s finest cocaine in the area. When detective Bucket had what he thought was a man on the inside he was set up and murdered on duty leaving behind a wife and a 7 year old son named Charlie. Going on 16 years later Charlie has followed in his father’s footsteps with nothing but vengeance in his mind.

For years Wonka went quiet but has resurfaced with a new branding and a gimmick to sell his “chocolate” and feels like if he can make his way in there he can take down Wonka and his whole organization once and for all getting his revenge for his father.
© Copyright 2024 Kerr Cole (ghostwriter003 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321626-Willy-Wonkas-Chocolate-Factory