*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321730-Out-of-Bounds-Part-one---draft
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2321730
what to do when it comes down to loyalty or love
Admit defeat Vi, I knew you wouldn't stand the thought of me going to a bar without you "Oh grow up" I mumbled to myself, pinching my skin tight beneath my loose sweater.
"You don't have to rub it in."
The air remained crisp, dryly reflecting my intolerant mood. Jen and I entered the bar swiftly, barely taking anytime to think before ordering ourselves several tequila shots.
"Rough week?" the mid aged bartender asked as he refilled my empty shot glass.
"Wow, am I really transparent?" I scoffed even though some deep down part of me appreciated the concern. Especially seeing as my week had been the opposite of decent. I'd fallen behind in my engineering degree, id ended up standard back in my hometown and my once called 'relationship' had completely fallen through the floor.
Don't worry," he chuckled. "it was only the rapid rate you chugged that tequila that made me guess". His eyes were dark yet held something I couldn't quite grasp. He had a nose ring and the beginnings of what looked to be a sleeve tattoo hinted beneath his rolled up sleeves.
"Morgan" he said, removing one of his hands from the glass he had been drying to shake my hand. Forcing the politest smile I could muster I returned the shake firmly from across the table. "Violet".
Turning my head briefly, it only took me a second to realize my best friend had left her bar seat cold and was now in the middle of the dancefloor. Typical Jen I thought to myself.
After eyeing me from across the tavern she waved enthusiastically and it was as if she didn't have a care in the world. I loved that about her I always had. Stumbling back over to me she downed another shot before blurting out "He's a fucking loser Vi, why dont you know that by now. First he ghosts you-"
Yep. Jen was drunk I thought as I rolled my eyes.
that was an accident-"
Whatever" she continued, cutting me off. "And then he tells who he wants a threesome with your cousin!"
Feeling as if half the bar's eyes were on us I sighed in defeat. "Okay okay you don't have to announce it to the world you idiot. We came here to forget all our problems"
Shaking her head I recognised the look. It was the look she always gave me every time we had these discussions about Blake. Or any other guy I had been with for that matter.
I knew from the start he was a douche. All those date nights he forgot leaving you crying on the cou-"
"We're leaving now" I scolded, pulling her arm. I knew she was tipsy from the moment she took her third shot. After slamming down a pile of cash and exchanging a brief yet sincere nod with Morgan I managed to get us both out unscathed.

"Keys" she demanded, almost tripping in her heels.
"Over my dead body Jen" I huffed, pushing her into the passenger seat.
"You're drunker than aunt Stef on christmas eve" And she almost was. For some strange reason it seemed as though not only has my non-genetically related best friend somehow inherited all my family's quirks over the years, but she'd also found the confidence to show them off to the world.

Twenty minutes later we were driving in silence.
I had been back home for almost a week after staying in North Carolina for nearly a year hoping to successfully grasp a hold of " what I really wanted" My mum's words echoed in the back of my mind. But despite my attempt to stay far away from where I grew up my best friend had somehow managed to tug me back. I had known Jen since second grade and I still remember cutting her hair with scissors that time in recess. Luckily, she was too much of a forgiving angel to hold any grudges and we've been closer than Mickey and Minnie ever since. I had never met any of her siblings, only her mum. Which may seem surprising considering the amount of time we've known eachother but I didn't care much of it.

The drive seemed to go on for an eternity before I finally pulled into my best friend's driveway. Her apartment was decently sized considering it was labeled "an apartment" rather than "a house" but it still held the same warmth as any family home would. "Let's go in i've got mad cramps and i'm tipsy as hell" she blurted out as she stumbled out into the night.
"No kidding" I muttered to myself. After letting out a big sigh I also got out and began to follow her inside.
"Careful Jen!" I exclaimed as she almost fell flat on her face up the steps before her front door. The exterior had a wooden frame, giving off a deep vanished scent that almost made me forget to notice the unfamiliar sudan sitting in her garage. Before I could ask any questions Jen had already yanked me inside her apartment and I was pleasantly greeted with what seemed to be cologne? Surely not. "Shit Jen, how many guys have you fucked, it smells like Rodd and Gunn in here".
"My-"
"That would be me" I flinched at the unexpected guest standing shirtless leaning against the doorframe. Holy Heck. His light hair fell into perfectly shaped curtains hanging from his head, His body stood firm and I tried not to dwell on his perfectly formed torso. Realizing I was staring speechless at a man I'd never met I straightened and looked into his piercing sea green eyes ignoring the colour I felt my cheeks turn. Why do I always have to blush? I asked the universe. The universe gave no response. Damn it.
My silent conversation with the universe was suddenly interrupted by coughing. Jen, I noticed, was smirking right to my face.
"Vi, This is my brother, Lucas" She said in a way I couldn't quite make out.
Giving a simple nod and half smile I avoided shaking his hand in case things got messy down there which was returned with a smile that was almost worse than a hand shake. It was dangerous, panty melting territory.Fuck. She stumbled into his arms which looked to be some kind of hug although appeared to be more of a 'im so drunk' body slam.
"Have you been drinking lil sis?" Lucas' asked concerned.
"Move you big tree stump I need a shower" she pouted as I watched in half amusement.
"Okay well this was lovely but I should probably head back now-"
"You will do no such thing" My best friend cut me off. This family really hated people finishing their
sentences I assumed. "You will crash on the couch and then drive back to wherever it is you're staying in the morning" she demanded. Rolling my eyes I watched her leave both Lucas and I alone in her living room. just what I needed

Without making any more unnecessary eye contact with the so-called "Lucas" I made my way straight to the kitchen ignoring the heat which I assumed were his eyes burning through my skull. Heading straight for my favorite cupboard where I stored all my snacks incase of an unexpected crash on my best friend's couch or break up talk, I began to search through all the carb cramped supplies. Now, where is my slab of peanut butter chocolate? I asked myself.
"Bottom left"
cursing at the unexpected voice from behind me, I jolted, hitting my head on the bench and clasped the bumped part of my head in my hands. "Do you fucking mind?" I said before getting the chance to hold my tongue.
"No, do you?" Having no choice but to meet those ocean eyes again I saw nothing but hilarity glistening on his face, with a smile which revealed the same dimples Jen had when she let them show. The resemblance was obvious. His complexion was smooth and looked to be about a foot taller than myself. Rolling my eyes I got up, chocolate in hand. No man should ever get in my way when i'm holding such a weapon. All that sugary diabetic goodness bundled together with a smooth blend of peanut spread. It was a downright miracle I hadn't been diagnosed with some kind of high glucose condition.

Doing my best to ignore the still shirtless Lucas I got comfortable on the couch and took my phone out to take some snaps of the chocolate I contained in a bowl in my lap. "So you're one of those girls, huh?"
Sighing I looked up once again to see the brother I never knew existed sitting on the couch opposite the one I was occupying staring right at me. "What's that supposed to mean?"
"Taking pictures of your food to send to all your friends. Shouldn't you be icing that bruise?" Why was this man so annoying? Couldn't he just leave me alone and go annoy somebody else?
"And shouldn't you be wearing a shirt? Unless you're one of those naturists of course, in which case i'm sorry if I offended your aura or whatever" A nudist? Really? Wow. Since when did my comebacks become this rusty.
A deep chuckle interrupted the silence. "No, not a naturist.''

Despite his almost charming demeanor I resisted the smile that begged to escape my lips. But questions still remained. Where had Lucas been all this time? Why hadn't the loving, bubbly jen mentioned him? Why was he back now? And for heaven sake what cologne was he wearing? Generally, I didnt like people. I wasn't good at keeping them in my life nor did I enjoy what many called "opening up". I kept mostly to myself, except Jen of-course who was practically my sister by now.
"Talk much?" I turned my eyes from outer space to jens familiar warming gaze. She always had love in her eyes even during her sarcastic attempts. She was now wearing her favorite goat pajamas and had a toothbrush in her mouth.
Looking back at Lucas I couldn't help but feel disappointed that he wasn't paying any attention and instead continued to type endlessly on his phone. I wondered who he was texting. Girlfriend? Mum? Best friend he grew up with? Fuck. stop getting involved Vi I told myself.




















































Chapter 3
Lucas


People never changed. Not my sister anyway. She still remained the same selfless, empathetic being despite all she'd been through. Despite what I had put her through. But none of that seemed to matter to her anymore, or atleast if it did she was one hell of a liar. Or maybe she was just letting her complicated feminine qualities get the better of her. I had tried bringing up the past with her a few nights back, but Jen being Jen had completely rubbed me off. Why she was letting me crash at her house after all i'd done I had no idea, all I knew is that I hoped to get back on my feet as soon as possible and let her get back to her life without me. It would be better that way.


It was my third night at my sis' apartment staring blankly at the ceiling.
However, I was still chuckling to myself at the unexpected meeting of Jen's best friend, Violet. I'd never met a girl as stubborn or cunning in her own way. Completely unbothered by intimidation.




















Seemed like a girl who lived by her own rules. The way her eyes sparkled unintentionally, or the way she bit her lip to hold back a smile. Before I knew what I was doing I found my hand had slipped through my gray track pants and had grabbed my cock. But I wasn't complaining. The thought of her smart mouth engulfing my every inch. Licking my crown and submitting to me. Fuck it felt so good. Pumping faster I could only imagine the sounds her throat would make as she let me inside. "Fuck, angel just like that" I kept going faster, bucking my hips upward to get the friction I craved. "Fuckkkk mmmmm yeah yeah" I moaned as I let the glossy cream run over my fingers. What the fuck was that I growled. I was just making the situation more sticky, and not just metaphorically.






Things had gotten hard The only woman id ever handled were the ones that seduced you into thinking you were actually s






fmrmrnfnfnf











© Copyright 2024 Rose's ink (inkerslife at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321730-Out-of-Bounds-Part-one---draft