*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322042-The-Rivalry-That-Changed-Everything
Rated: E · Novel · Drama · #2322042
The Bully and the Brave"
Olivia's father, John, sat her down before her first day at the new school. "Liv, I know you're nervous, but I want you to promise me something. Promise me you won't let anyone bully you, and you won't start any trouble either. Just focus on making friends and learning, okay?"

Olivia nodded, her eyes wide with determination. "I promise, Dad. I'll be good."

John smiled, hugging her tight. "I know you will, kiddo. You're a great kid, and I'm proud of you."
Olivia's heart raced as she walked into her new school. She had never felt so alone. Principal Thompson greeted her with a warm smile.

"Hey, Olivia! Welcome to our school. I'm Principal Thompson."

"Hi," Olivia replied, her voice trembling. "Thanks for the welcome."

As she entered her new classroom, James's piercing gaze made her skin crawl. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here. The new girl," he sneered.

Olivia felt her face flush with anger. "Hi, James. I'm Olivia."

James snorted. "I don't care about your name. You're just a nobody trying to fit in."

Olivia's eyes narrowed. "I'm somebody, James. And I won't let you bully me."

James smirked. "We'll see about that."

Throughout the day, James made snide comments and sabotaged Olivia's attempts to participate in class. She tried to ignore him, but her frustration grew.

In the cafeteria, James knocked over Olivia's lunch tray. "Oops, clumsy me," he mocked.

Olivia's anger boiled over. "That's it, James! Leave me alone!"

James sneered. "Or what? You'll cry to the principal?"

Olivia's eyes blazed with determination. "No, I'll show you that I'm not afraid of you."

The battle lines were drawn. James would stop at nothing to make Olivia's life miserable, but she refused to back down.
James and Olivia's animosity towards each other grew with each passing day. James would regularly mock Olivia's clothes, hair, and interests, while Olivia would retaliate by excel-ling in class and receiving praise from their teachers.

One day, James hid Olivia's backpack, and she couldn't find it anywhere. "You'll never see your precious backpack again!" James taunted.

Olivia fumed, her eyes blazing with anger. "You're going to regret this, James!"

She spent lunchtime searching for her backpack, finally finding it hidden in a trash can. She confronted James, her voice low and menacing. "You're going down for this, James."

James sneered, but Olivia could see the fear in his eyes. She knew she had the upper hand.

The bullying escalated, with James and Olivia constantly trying to one-up each other. But Olivia refused to back down, determined to show James that she wouldn't be intimidated.

As the weeks went by, their classmates grew tired of their constant bickering and started to distance themselves from both James and Olivia.

But neither of them would give in. The war between James and Olivia had only just begun.


© Copyright 2024 use 'I am' (zbkhan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322042-The-Rivalry-That-Changed-Everything