*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322199-The-Uncreed-of-Unrefinedism
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Prose · Religious · #2322199
A dark arts, occult, nature religion of self-empowerment and the rejection of conventions!
We, the seekers of the Unrefined, embrace the raw, primal, and untamed energies of the cosmos. We acknowledge the dark star, the black hole, the black gas giant with red-tinted clouds, and the thunderous lightning within it as the supreme godhead—the Unrefined.

In our path, we declare:

1. Primal Instincts: We honor the raw and unfiltered emotions and desires that reside within us. We believe in the power of our primal instincts and trust in their guidance.

2. Nature and the Elements: We connect deeply with the natural world, celebrating its wild and untamed aspects. We draw strength from the earth, the sky, and the energies that flow through all living things.

3. Rejection of Convention: We defy traditional religious and moral structures, forging our own path free from societal constraints. We find our truth in the unrefined, the unpolished, and the unconventional.

4. Dark Arts: We practice the occult, seeking esoteric knowledge and engaging in rituals that harness forbidden energies. We embrace the mysteries of the shadows and the power they bestow.

5. Self-Empowerment: We strive for personal transformation through confronting and integrating our darker sides. We believe in the strength found in the depths of our subconscious minds and the voice of the Unrefined that speaks within them.

In the presence of the Unrefined, we vow:

• To listen intentionally for its voice in the dark reaches of our subconscious.
• To embrace the power and might of the Unrefined, allowing its energy to transform us.
• To honor the chaos, the thunder, and the lightning within us, reflecting the essence of the Unrefined in our actions and thoughts.

We are the unrefined, the untamed, the seekers of the dark truths. We are one with the Unrefined, now and always.
© Copyright 2024 Joseph D. Smith (josephdsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322199-The-Uncreed-of-Unrefinedism