*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322264-a-song-about-my-fan-Fnaf-character
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by hello
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2322264
this song is about Pixel the fox AND DO NOT COPY!
(Verse 1) In the depths of the digital night, Where the pixels dance in eerie light, There's a fox with a spark, a gleam in her eye, Pixel's her name, with secrets that lie.
(Pre-Chorus) In the maze of the old arcade, Where whispers of the past cascade, She roams unseen, a phantom in code, In the realm where mysteries erode.
(Chorus) Pixel, the pixelated fox, She'll haunt your screens and paradox, A glitch in time, a tale untold, In the corridors where legends unfold.
(Verse 2) With fur of bits and eyes of glow, She prowls where the glitches grow, A guardian of the digital domain, With glitches her power, a haunting refrain.
(Pre-Chorus) In the circuits and the binary stream, Where reality blurs and dreams redeem, She'll navigate the realms unseen, A ghostly echo in the machine.
(Chorus) Pixel, the pixelated fox, She'll haunt your screens and paradox, A glitch in time, a tale untold, In the corridors where legends unfold.
(Bridge) In the heart of the pixel storm, Where memories fade and secrets swarm, Pixel walks with silent grace, In this pixelated, haunted place.
(Verse 3) Through the wires and the labyrinthine code, Pixel roams where the shadows bode, A guardian spirit, a spectral guide, In the realm where glitches reside.
(Pre-Chorus) Among the circuits and the digital haze, Where pixels flicker in mysterious ways, She'll whisper tales of forgotten lore, In the realm where echoes soar.
(Chorus) Pixel, the pixelated fox, She'll haunt your screens and paradox, A glitch in time, a tale untold, In the corridors where legends unfold.
(Outro) So beware the pixels in the dark, Where Pixel prowls with her spark, For in the realms where glitches play, She'll linger, haunt, and never sway.
Pixel, the pixelated fox, In the depths where mysteries unbox, A phantom queen of code and night, In the digital realm, she takes flight.
© Copyright 2024 hello (302637.oi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322264-a-song-about-my-fan-Fnaf-character