*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322372-Rock-Leaf-Sharp-Rock-Dawn-Wins
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2322372
A fun vore story where Eep and Dawn from the Croods.
Eep= red

Dawn= blue

Both Eep and Dawn= bold

(I forgot to mention this before but both Eep and Dawn are of appropriate age, while I don't mind underage characters in vore media I do not like when their heavily sexualized, I typically try to avoid, with 1 or 2 exceptions)

Eep, and Dawn are “out gathering food”, at least that's what they told their parents, but actually they're just having a girl's night out, exploring the woods and goofing off. Eventually they reach a tree while they remember how to play a game Guy told them about called Rock, Leaf, Sharp Rock.

After recapping the rules they play a few times and each time Eep wins, “HOW DO YOU KEEP WINNING” Dawn says in an impressed yet annoyed tone, “I’m just that good” she says all smug “but this game is starting to get boring, how about we add something to it” Eep ask Dawn.

“WHAT!!!” Dawn says excitedly.

“Well how about the winner eats the loser” she says with pride

“like, rips them to pieces, like a bearowl” Dawn says confused thinking it's a joke

“no, like the winner eats all off the loser”

“Even the bones?”

“I mean, when you eat prey whole, typically the bones go with the.”

“Wait, you said whole, like swallowing someone whole”

"yep"

“Wait for real, is that possible”

”Yep, once I swallowed a whole chicken seal”

“Wow, I could never do that”

“Well, we will have to see”

“Ok you ready”

“Oh U-u-uh yay I’m ready” Dawn says shyly kinda liking the thought of being by eating Eep

“ROCK, LEAF, SHARP ROCK, GO!!!”

Dawn does Leaf and Eep does Rock

"Oh, you won Dawn, guess I'm dinner tonight" Eep says to Dawn excitedly, while she would have preferred to win she's not too mad about losing

"Wow I guess I did" Dawn says surprised, honestly while the thought of eating Eep sounds tempting she's not sure she can, and she would rather have Eep eat her, but it would be embarrassing to emit that so she just goes along with this, who knows, maybe she won't be able to eat Eep and Eep can eat her instead.

"Ok, you might want to go naked to make sure your stomach does not break your clothes, I am also going to go naked, trust me you're not going to want to digest this loin cloth"

"O-oh okay"

Dawn and Eep strip down, Dawns body is smooth and soft, but Eep's body is rough and dirty, covered in scares and marks from previous encounters, including stretch marks from when she had eaten animals whole Dawn notices all this and is afraid there's no way she can eat her, she would have better luck with the chicken seals.

"Ok are you ready Dawn"

"I guess"

"Trust me, you got this" Eep says, giving Dawn a little hope

"Ok, open your mother wide"

Dawn opens up her mouth, her maw is perfect, 2 straight rows of perfect shiny teeth, even her tongue looks clean, Dawn tries to open it wide as she can but she is positive its not going to be wide enough. Eep shoves her hand into Dawn mouth, causing dawn's mouth to stretch around her hand as her teeth press into Eep's hand, but to Eep it doesn't phase her.

Dawns mouth hurts, she knows she cant swallow more, but she has to try. Dawn tries to swallow Eeps hand but just cant, but then Eep shoves her hand down Dawns Thorat causeing her to spit out Eeps ars and almost vomit.

“I see you might not be able to swallow me”

“I “might” not be able to swallow you whole!!!, I CAN'T EVEN SWALLOW YOUR HAND”

“Calm Down, I got an idea”

“WHAT”

“Well, I was always able to swallow stuff with my butt easier than my mouth”

“Wait, are you saying I should eat you, WITH MY BUTT”

“Come on, just try it”

“O-o-oh okay, I guess”

Dawn bends down and lets Eep does her stuff. Eep, pulls apart Dawn’s butt and starts to lick at Dawn’s anus, causing Dawn to moan and pant. Eep’s tongue cleans out Dawn’s anus, but surprisingly, she gets little shit on her tongue, how does dawn stay so clean, Eep thinks to herself. Dawn climaxes and leaks cum everywhere, she fells Eep take her tongue out and wonders why.

“W-w-why did you st-OOPPP!!!!” Dawn ask Eep what she is doing, but before she can finish, Eep shoves her hands into Dawn’s Anus, causing immense joy but also a little pain. Dawn feels as Eep slowly shoves her hands up Dawn’s butt, she can't believe it, she’s eaten this beast of a cave girl, and she loves it, she still kinda wished she could have been eaten, but this is still great.

Eep knows she has to be careful not to hurt Dawn, but she can't help but enjoy this, why should she get old like Gran or let some random beast eat her, her body will be perfect to turn Dawn from a little girl to a sexy beast. She can fell Dawn’s anus start to understand the task at hand as it starts trying to swallow Eep, realizing this Eep goes a bit faster. Dawn paints and moans like crazy as Eep’s lower arm disperses in Dawns anus.

“Oh, t-this feels so good”

“YOU GOT THIS DAWN, let me feed you!!!”

With that encouragement, Dawn uses her little strength and kicks her anus into full gear, already Eep’s arm disperses into Dawn’s ass, Dawn can even feel Eep’s hands make contact with her stomach.

Eep, looks around at the outside world one more time,

“Be Prepared Dawn”

“F-f-for w-WHAAAAAATTT!!!!!!!” before Dawn can ask she feels as Eep’s head slides into her anus, causing pain and discomfort but also extreme lust, while she wonders what would have happened as she lost, she is very enthralled by this feeling and the thought of dominating someone stronger than her. While Eep can't see much she is still in amazement of Dawn’s anus, she's so glad she can nourish her best friend. Eep Slowly disappears down Dawn’s anus. Eep’s feels her head pop into Dawns’s stomach, and while there's a lot more room, It's still tight, Eep starts to wonder, will the rest of her fit in, well it's too late to back out now. Dawn can feel as Eep’s head enters her stomach, causing her an intense hunger, she wants more. Eep’s body continue to disappear into Dawn, her waist is now gone in Dawn’s ass and Eep’s legs don't last long either. Finally, all that's left in Eep’s feet, and with a pop they disappear into Dawn. Dawns stomach bulges out extremely, making it very hard to move, so she just lies on top of her stomach. Eep goes into fetal position and waits for digestion.

“OH, THAT FELT GOOOOOOOOODDD!!!!”

“I’m glad you enjoyed me”

Eep feels as Dawn’s stomach tries to digest her, this is going to take a while. Dawn starts to get sleepy and takes a nap.

After 30 minutes, Eep feels as if she is not being digested even though the stomach is full of liquid, the stomach was squeezing her tightly, and her skin was a bit softer. All of a sudden Eep felt her new home shake “UUUrrrrrrrrrppppph” all of a sudden the stomach started rubbing into Eep as the juices inside boil and bubble as its final seems to start digesting her “OH FINALLY” Eep thinks, she wants to be food, and she wants to be food now.

After an hour Eep feels her skin start to peel as she gets lightheaded, and she loves it, it weird that someone so weak is able to digest her, and she can't get enough of the thought of being food. Dawn lets out a few more gassy burps, causing Eep to faint.

It ends up taking two hours for Eep’s muscle to melt as dawns stomach groans and growls like a voracious beast, and after four hours Eep is nothing more than mush and bones as she is pumped through Dawn’s intestines and adds to dawn’s assets.

Dawn wakes up a few hours later and feels, funny, then she looks down to see a slightly bulging, stretch mark covered gut and notices her now C-cup breast, happy and surprised she looks at her rear to see it has grown in size, in general she went from flat to busty, and she loves it, then she feels a tense feeling in her ass and finds a bush and releases the remains of her once friend and meal. Dawn looks at the pile of shit and see half of a skull “Thank you Eep, I guess I am a true wild girl now, or at least one is part of me” she goes back home, not knowing what everybody will think. The pile of shit that was once Eep starts to dissolve into the soil as a liyote comes along and starts to chew on one of her bones.
© Copyright 2024 Orangewithlegs (vore457 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322372-Rock-Leaf-Sharp-Rock-Dawn-Wins