*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322473-Childhood-ect
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Article · Other · #2322473
Article ramblings
If you have ever sat in a place where you shouldn't be with people you should have never met you realize how random life is and how at its core we are mostly all traumatized. I have heard stories like mine none worse or better pain is subjective i suppose. If your paper-cut destroyed your day who i am to tell you or more importantly why it my place to know why just the sight of a single drop of blood sends your mind into turmoil. So let's just say a group of people on a bus or something just so happen to start the chit chats of strangers and along comes the all too common single mother the glances and if the child is "misbehaved" then somehow we are all triggered to the past where we were hit by our parents by belts shoes. abuse by your parent or guardian will place you on a spectrum of how you view parenthood or childhood in general. No one talks about it. It's something we joke about dark humor or just the nervous laughter of a child inside not sure what happened. Its as if the actual words we are supposed to be saying are never said. so my advice is next time someone says... another time another generation or whatever people are supposed to say to excuse their own monsters i say... and have said to people out loud abuse is always abuse and always was abuse.


Unedited Pushing out some work older.... new to you


It's one of my first and as always stay tuned...


chaotic evil
© Copyright 2024 Chaotic Evil (evilchaotic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322473-Childhood-ect