*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322554-Dear-woman-do-not-be-a-plaything
by safoo
Rated: E · Other · Women's · #2322554
Encourages women to defy stereotypes, assert independence, demand respect.
Try not to be a toy, lady. I call upon you, lady, to lay out your human and social presence in this world through work and drive, to pick your life and encounters.
I welcome you to prepare your knowledge, develop your character, be autonomous in deciding your lead, and fill in getting it, goodness, and development throughout the long term.
Try not to be a toy for us men to play with. For our pleasure, we get you brilliant garments and jingling gems and request you to smooth your skin and enhance your hair, as though you have not an obvious explanation to live in this world other than being our toy. We play with you and entertain ourselves.
There is no question that your womanliness is wonderful, and there is no question that you invest heavily in your excellence and care for it. However, don't be a toy.

You are a person with every one of the common liberties that men have, so don't acknowledge anybody denying you these freedoms or deciding your lifestyle.
© Copyright 2024 safoo (semt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322554-Dear-woman-do-not-be-a-plaything