*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322638-Growing-up
by Azot
Rated: E · Short Story · Philosophy · #2322638
Flying in the wind, the seed thought itsee me with my greenery and beauty.
Growing up.

Flying in the wind, the seed thought: I will land on good fertile soil, grow into a wonderful tree, protect creatures from the sunlight with my shadow, delight the eyes that see me with my greenery and beauty.

I bloom beautiful flowers that no creature has ever seen, I enchant all of nature with the beauty and fragrant smells of my flowers. I make fruits so sweet that all beings can enjoy them!
The seeds fell to the ground and began to grow. Day after day it became beautiful, but the coming and going creatures damaged its leaves and trunk, people broke its branches. The plant continued to grow along the path of its dreams, but this was repeated every year. From this, the plant was exhausted: - Nobody likes my rapid growth, I have to creep along the ground, but I will not have a shadow, I will fulfill my dream with my flowers and fruits!
But crawling along the ground didn’t help either; people and animals trampled him. The plant did not give up, it continued to grow in all directions, but no matter where it grew, they still continued to trample. The angry plant tried to grow in every possible way, but to no avail.
Eventually, the plant covered its entire body with thorns, and humans and animals were unable to touch it. The plant, covered with thorns, grew tall and beautiful and bloomed the beautiful flowers he had dreamed of, a scent that was both relaxing and exciting. He was proud of his flowers, but was saddened when he saw his prickly body. Because of this disappointment, he did not produce the fruits that he dreamed of and that everyone liked.
People took this plant everywhere because of its flowers, planted and propagated it, and every time they looked at this plant:
-Such a beautiful flowering plant, unfortunately, has a body full of thorns and not a single fruit! - they said.
         
© Copyright 2024 Azot (xolida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322638-Growing-up