*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323337-Art-of-Affection-Loving-Victor
Rated: E · Fiction · Drama · #2323337
Reincarnation

‘ Loving Victor ’



Splish! Splash! Paint has covered entirely the white apron thy man has worn, he had no time to care as he deliberately abuse his paint brush and took his every seconds of fixing the painting, rather portrait.

—————•

“Dear sir, what has inspired you to make such lovely portrait, I must say so myself she is quite the beauty”

“I...I dont know who she is...nor what she has done to invade my mind..I have not sense any particular sight of her if I must say, thus she has always been lingering in my mind for days, years, maybe even centuries—”

I let out a soft smile as I grasp the side of the portrait.

“—I believe she has been my lover from the past, dearly I must love her so much that I cant even get her away from my mind even up to this days. If I was reborn, shouldnt she be too? It might be no coincedence when someone found a portrait of them in a museum, though she has no face... She will know, and I will too”

—————•

“This is the famous ‘Lady of my dreams’ by an artist from the early 19's, it had been told that the artist was falling deep for someone he hasnt—”

“Hey Lucy! they look like you, I see resemblance”

She rolled her eyes at her friends whisper, it has been more than 20yrs since the painting was made, it was older than her even, theres no way it was her, though she would never admit that the painting may embody her in the form of art.

She looked at the painting once the others has subside away, she looks down at the portrait silver stool carving with the artist's name embroided on it.

“Victor...”

—————•


—My love, Luciana is her name”

“Luciana? thats quite lovely sir...?”

“Victor, Victor Magne”

© Copyright 2024 Cloelia (ceth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323337-Art-of-Affection-Loving-Victor