*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323675-Fall-of-the-SlimeGirl-Nation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Sci-fi · #2323675
A recount of an Ancient Star Civilization.
This story was inspired by a playthrough i did on Stellaris using a Slime Girl Mod.
Enjoy.
Full title is actually....


The History of the Decline and Fall of the SlimeGirl Nation



Billions of years ago somewhere else in the universe their existed an all-female race dubbed Slime Girls who lived on their home planet, Slimus.

For a time it was paradise but over time they began to change. Modifying themselves through cybernetics until they were practically robots,

One foresaw what would happen, a scientist named Joanna she built a space habitat at the edge of their star system and made it a sanctuary for the few that were opposed to the cyber modifications.

However Joanna knew that this was not a permanent solution as eventually the others would someday force them to upgrade to synths so in secret she built a weapon, a planet killer.

For a pre-emptive strike to save what remained of their race.

And on one fateful day a black spot appeared In the sky that blotted out the sun above slimus.

The Weapon charged and fired and then there was nothing but rocks and debris where once there had been a planet.

Discarding the weapon now as a monument to what had happened, she returned to the habitat to face a grim reality.

With slimus gone and every other planet in their solar system not capable of supporting their unique form of life and the habitat being only able to last for two hundred years Joanna rallied her people behind her.

With but only one choice to journey beyond their solar system a feat never done before in their history and find a new planet to call their home.

Reluctant but with no other choice they set out in their ships leaving the habitat behind and searched across the stars.

The End
© Copyright 2024 Lee Mission (mrwhitea1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323675-Fall-of-the-SlimeGirl-Nation