*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323936-Dear-Future-Husband-Volume-1
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #2323936
First volume of Dear Future Husband (an intro)
July 19, 2024
Dear Future Husband,


I don't know who you are, or maybe I do. Maybe you're not who I expect, but I doubt that. My whole life I've dreamt of you and what it will be like when we meet, when we fall, when we touch. But that's not all that I've wondered about. Where are you? And what are you doing right now? What are you like? And most of all, what will we be like together? These questions linger in my mind, eager to find the answers.
My parents were in completely different parts of the world when they were my age (or our age). They had no idea who the other person was until they were in their twenties. Their twenties!! But, they've been together ever since, you could almost say they're inseparable. I yearn to have their kind of love. The love described in 1 Corinthians 13; the love that is patient and kind, that does not boast. The love that never ends.
I'm in it for the long game. No matter what, we will figure out life together. Through ups and downs, highs and lows, I will always love you, and I pray that you'll love me too.

Until we meet,
Kylie


© Copyright 2024 Karina Ariyanto (kab08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323936-Dear-Future-Husband-Volume-1