*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324064-The-Elemental-Chronicles-Chapter-4
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2324064
Chapter 4: What the hell is happening
In this place, it's crazy. Am I seeing people with wings and flying? When I wanted to ask Aqua about this, she looked as if it was normal. I was shocked and asked her where we were. She said another dimension.

I said, "Yeah, okay WHAAAAAAT, you are joking." She then looked at me with that serious eye and I knew she wasn't joking in my mind, I thought how much weirder things get.

She explained that the leader of this place is the Space Elemental, who can control space. He entered another dimension and built a base here where people with wings lived. The people with elemental powers are tasked to go to the human world, find other elementals who don't know who they are, and bring them here. But there are only a few.

Aqua kept quiet momentarily and then said, "Let us go to the leader, Cosmo Nebula." We arrived in front of a big mansion and entered. I saw a man sitting down, looking at papers. When I looked at him, I noticed that he was hot. He appeared around 30 years old with purple hair and glowing multicolored, mainly purple eyes. He was wearing a purple and black tuxedo. When he looked at me, his gaze brought pressure to the room.

Then he smiled and stood up and told Aqua "Well done HAHAHA you found the fire elemental one more to go and we are ready", so then Aqua said "Thank you, sir, for your compliment", then he looked at me and said "Blaze was it" and I automatically said "yes sir" and he said "Welcome to Elemental Kingdom Blaze but it seems that you have not awakened your flames but I still sense it from you", then I was about to ask a question, then I heard the building shaken and I asked who is that then he said "It seems they are here good luck introducing yourself".

Then 2 teenage boys that are the same age came in but one had yellow hair and yellow eyes and was wearing casual clothing and the other one was a bit muscular and had brown hair and black eyes but his shirt was unbuttoned showing his abs, so they came and said done with the mission to Cosmo, then they looked at me and said "who are you" then Cosmo said "the time for the introduction" then he pointed to the one with yellow hair and said "this is Axel Voltstorm for he is the lightning elemental" and then he pointed to the one with brown hair and s"aid this is Boulder Gaia but he likes it if he is called Stone and he is the earth elemental" and then he pointed to me "this is Blaze Flamestrike and he is the fire elemental".

Then I said while reaching my hand to Axel "I'm Blaze nice to meet you" Then he slapped my hand away and looked at me with those eyes of disgust then Stone said "Is this the fire elemental who is supposed to be our leader, what a joke, I can only sense a small amount of energy", then he looked at Aqua and said "this is who you brought"

Aqua protesting said "he is the one he used an insane amount of fire energy when I was fighting against the dark general", then the Cosmo looked at all of us with an annoyed eye and all of us kept quiet, then he said okay he will prove it in the battle then they said okay then Stone said "it will be you vs us let see how strong you are", then they left the room.

Then Cosmo told Aqua to take me to my room, as we were walking I asked her what battle then she said "You will find out yourself but you will need luck against those 2"

She led me to my big room, then I lay on my bed and thought about everything that had happened and slept off then I found myself being carried by 2 men and I was in battle clothes, I tried to struggle but I held stiff then they took me in front a place and dropped me and I heard noises then I entered into a big arena and plenty people there and saw Axel and Stone standing in the middle, Axel still wearing casual cloth and Stone wearing an unbuttoned shirt like yesterday then I found I was fighting them and was filled with fear.

Then I looked around and saw a place where Cosmo and Aqua were staying and she told me good luck then I looked front and I heard are you ready then Stone told me "Be praying you to survive" With that cocky voice which annoyed me, then I readied myself and I heard BEGIN and the 2 said "to be ready" and Axel brought out electricity and Stone was surrounded by stones from the ground.

Then Stone ran to me and covered the earth on his hands and wanted to punch me but I dodged it and was releasing a furry of attacks and I was dodging them, then I jumped to the side also I forgot to tell you after that incident, I was taught martial arts by parents mainly defending and dodging,

I saw a yellow light and I saw Axel and he punched me which made pain spread throughout my body, then I held him and with force threw him away, Stone started to say "Use your flames already or is it that you don't have them" then he punched me with his rock gauntlet which I blocked but I flew away then Axel with speed was hitting me from all directions then I tried to punch him but he dodged and came behind me then he held me by the hands

I noticed Stone then he gave me a very hard punch and he continued punching me which felt so painful that I spat out blood then he carried me and threw me in the air and Axel said LIGHTNING BLAST and shot me with a powerful blast of electricity that fried me and injured me severely.

Then I fell to the floor everybody was booing me, then Axel and Stone started to laugh at me then they were walking away Stone said "Look at him claiming he is the Fire Elemental and see how weak he is getting fried like that, I guess his parents are as useless and dumb as him and Aqua were foolish for bringing a weakling like him" then something in me snapped

I stood back up which surprised everyone then I said you can insult me all you want then I shouted but never insult my parents and Aqua then in my mind I saw a fiery beast that was coated in flames.

Then I stretched my hand towards it and red energy started to enter me then the energy started to engulf then the monster smiled In the real world, I screamed and released a huge amount of flames that spread through the arena ground then Stone said EARTH FORTRESS and a huge wall sprouted out in front of them, it blocked the flames but it melted.

I knew I wasn't myself, I could see what I was doing but I wasn't in the right thinking, then I knew it was because of the beast, then I was the different flaming body and flaming hair and glowing red eyes and I looked like a beast then I said INFERNAL FURY FORM, I won't rest till you are ashes,

THIS IS BAD.
© Copyright 2024 Davejesi (davidje345su at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324064-The-Elemental-Chronicles-Chapter-4