*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324104-I-Cant-Die-Yet-----Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2324104
A story of a girl who seeks out her true love!- but as a slave?!
As we were walking to the garden I could feel eyes all over me. Some were disappointed, some were angry and some were gossiping. I told the guy to take me somewhere quiet. We went to a garden and I told him to tell me everything.

" Mi-Miss Claudia... U-Umm... You were poisoned because people hate you! I hate you! They all hate you! With your intelligence and talent, you'll take over the hospital and gain a fortune, while we'll work our butts off and you will discard us. You don't deserve it! You don't deserve that power! You're just a weak woman with huge boobs! So you can't--"

"Shut up." This guy was talking absolute trash. "If the hospital hates me so what?" "I'm telling the officials. I asked you to tell me about the hospital, but instead, you insulted me. End of this conversation." I stood up to leave, leaving the man speechless. As I was walking away he called my name, cursing me and telling me that I was going to die. I shrugged it off, but I had the sense he wasn't joking. When I turned back... *BANG!!!* I fell to the ground as people gathered around. The gunshot passed through me and I felt blood seeping out. It was hot and painful. Not again! Why did I have to die again?! Aphrodite told me that the curse won't leave so I was going to have misfortune and die. I was too careless. But I'm reincarnating into another body so it should be fine.

_____________________________________________________

That's what I said but- UGH! What kind of curse is this anyway?!

2nd time: Woke up as a farmer who was bitten by a snake. Got killed by a spear because she had the largest and best farm side in the town.

3rd time: Woke up as a stabbed soldier. Got killed by my subordinates because I had the greatest skill, agility, speed, and IQ.

4th time: Woke up as a trainer that was run over by a lion. Had more students because I had more knowledge, more Judo skills, and more health teaching. Got hanged because my subordinates named me as a witch. It's not my fault I keep my memories and talents! ......... Okay, it is my fault. But still!

After I died the fourth time, I woke up in the same place as when I died the very first time. Hades and Aphrodite were giving me disappointed looks. Don't look at me like that! You're the one who gave me this impossible curse! "I know that. Hmm...." Aphrodite was thinking of something and came up with an idea. " How about a guard? " A guard? "Yeah. To protect you If you're in danger." Really? "Yeah. But there's a catch." A catch? " She/He can only come out 3 times a day when you're in danger." Seriously?! " But you get to design her/him." Ooohhh! That's nice!

And so I created her ( of course) as a shapeshifter, so she can turn tiny or big when needed. I made her cute and strong and I also made her have a soul. So she can have her likes and dislikes! She was soooo cute!

" You're going to have to find your true love this time Akame." Huh? " Haven't you observed? The eras and time goes down each time you reincarnate. If it goes down again, you might enter the stone age. And I don't think you'll have any chance there. " WHAT?!! I need to find my true love before then, if not I'm done for! " I'm sending you to your world now. Good luck." I fell asleep and woke up on the ground. I was in a marketplace and pretty much had some good clothes and money. But... I had cat ears and a tail! I walked around and saw fruits I'd never seen before. I saw some other people like me, but they were either in cells to be sold or on the ground begging for food or money. Why were they chained? Immediately that crossed my mind, I started running.

I ran into an alley and counted how much money I had but I didn't understand the currency. They wrote " Handu " Instead of yen on the coins and money papers. I sat down there for about 10 minutes and stood up. There was no way I was dying in this world. I hid my cat ears and tail and then I walked around with my hoodie on. I bought some clothes and kept my head down. Some soldiers were passing by, with cat people like me in cages. As I watched them pass by, they looked like the world didn't matter to them at all. I felt like I needed to do something, but If I did, I would just end up being exposed. I asked a shop owner why that was happening and the woman said, " Have you been living under a rock?!" I live very far away, sorry.

" Those monsters are Yomi. They look like a cute bunch at first, but when they are angry, they hold extraordinary powers that can take over the human world. We can't destroy them all, if not we'll be falling into our own hole. So instead, we use them as slaves. So we use aphridia to control them. It brings them pain, so they have to do our bidding. If you're looking to buy one, they're really expensive so I wouldn't advise you to do that." .... Is there a king in this place? " Yes of course. There are also the king's sons. 7 in total. They all hold one land of the continent, so for protection they have their own slaves. But some princes have slaves for either sex, torture, or pleasure. And guess what? They have a whole different method of controlling them. They can use aphrodo to control them." What's that? " It arouses them up to the point they beg for it. I'd like to see that. Any more questions?" ..... Oh yeah! I told the I thanked the lady and left. As I was walking, I was thinking about why they'd do that. Can't they just give one land to the Yomis and the rest to humans? " AAAHHH!!!" What's that? I heard some screams and ran to it. What I saw made me flinch. Some were taking child Yomi to put in a cage. Her mother who was already in the cage begged that they could take her life. All they need to do is leave her child. Then some ugly soldier kicked her and started insulting her. I wanted to just mind my business but I couldn't just stand there. Just when I was about to leave, the soldier stepped on the woman's boobs. I definitely snapped. When he was about to do it again... I pushed him to the ground. Unconsciously.

" Oww.. How dare you push a so--" "How dare YOU not appreciate boobs. I'm just a medium, this woman is RACKED and you step on her?! Just who the bucket do you think you are?!" The guy was confused. I mean, I couldn't just call the Yomi stuff out, so I changed the topic. " You! Do you know who I am--" "And do you know who I am??!!!" I literally had to make the scariest face possible for him to believe I'm someone scary. I told the woman to run away using hand language. And when she ran away with her child, some other dude came and hit me. As I fell, my entire freedom fell with me. My hood fell off and he saw my ears. Ohhhh shit.

Guards came rushing around me and one of them threw a spear at me and I quickly ducked it. I had to buckle up in this one. The memories from my teaching Judo and fighting elder officers flowed back into my brain. I threw one a kick and his sword fell on another one's leg leaving him immobile. I gave one an axe kick and he broke his back. I kept on slapping one fat dude till he became unconscious. The remaining two guys were left trembling. You can do this Akame! I gave one a thrust kick and the other stabbed my hand. I became furious and gave him some all-out pummeling. After defeating them all I wanted to run but some dude held me by the neck and pinned me to the ground. If I moved my shoulder would go crack! This guy was unbelievably strong. When I struggled to give him a look, I saw a tail. That explained it! If he's this strong, then that means there's definitely a prince here. Also means I'm definitely about to die. I Can't Die Yet! Some dude with brown hair, blue eyes, and fancy clothes came out. " This scum dared to attack us? How interesting." Scum? Did he call me scum?

" I'm the scum? You guys strip people of their freedom to serve you, just because you are afraid? Do you think they don't have hearts and feelings? And you think we're the scum? You make us do what we don't want to do because we are so-called monsters. Does becoming furious and going crazy seem scarier than stripping someone of their freedom, making them sell their bodies, and torturing them?!"

They were quiet. They didn't say anything. I overpowered the guy and started walking away. Before he could say anything, I just had to turn around and open my big mouth.

" In conclusion, you're the scum."

He snapped. I started to run. But.. he had aphridia. As soon as he brought it out I fell to my knees. I felt like I'd felt this pain before. My tummy hurts and my legs felt like they were snapping. I wanted to stand up but *CRACK* What kind of kick was that?! I felt like it cracked through my skull, my brain, and then the brain cells! Everything went black after that. Come on! I can't die! I got to wake up! I need to wake up! I have to stay alive! I must stay alive! I can't die y-- Huh? Why am I tasting shoes? Wait... TF?! I'm tasting a mixture of dirt, ink, and shit! Get the hell out of my mouth! It's gone... I'll bite your entire leg next time you dirt pi-- Ow! What the hell is kicking m-- I woke up and I was holding the guy's leg on the ground. He kicked me off but it didn't hurt that much. I looked around and I was in a gigantic-- CELLAR?! It was dirty, stinky, and yucky, but at least I wasn't dead. The guy ran away and I started planning my escape when he left.

It was huge but all the walls were hard stone. It was like there was a mixture of concrete, sand, raw cement, obsidian, and stone. There was only one source of ventilation. A small space with a mixture of very tight bars. I tried punching it but It didn't budge. I looked around and saw a stone, Some scraps of metal, and an unused nail. I got an idea. I hit the scrap metal on the metal to make it thin and saw-like. It was a lot of work and my hands bled but it was successful. Then I joined the 2 into a scissors-like thing with the stone and nail. After my hard work, I got an alternative for a nibbler. I was able to cut 4 bars out of 10 and painfully used my hands to bend the rest. I had my escape! But of course, someone had to come and ruin it.

I immediately fit myself into the space where I made it out. I jumped out before he could do anything. I landed face flat on the ground which was PaiNFuL. Only to raise my head and see a guard. Just how unlucky can I get?!!! I made my run as he chased and I made it all the way to the garden, ONLY to see Mr Scum. He blew a whistle which brought out all the guards surrounding me. There were like 30 guards in total. I fought 26 but I had a hand, leg, and face in injury. One even made my gown a miniskirt! I was about to punch one in the face, but I became sloppy.

How can these people carry themselves with pride?! They're trying to kill a little girl who has already been killed 5 times, who hasn't eaten a single crumb, and is already badly injured! What the hell?! My legs gave out and I fell on my face. Again------------

_______________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I think I've written too much. (2144 words)

I hope you're enjoying this story. You can read my other ongoing books:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/370696022-i-can%27t-die-yet {Select and press "Go to" the website that was selcted}

https://www.wattpad.com/story/368832008-first-bloom

https://www.wattpad.com/story/368177837-my-jar-of-wishes

Thank you!😊😊

See you in the next chapter!
© Copyright 2024 Esosa234 (esosa234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324104-I-Cant-Die-Yet-----Chapter-2