*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324105-The-Elemental-Chronicles-Chapter-7
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2324105
Chapter 7: First Mission
The place was freaking Sodom and Gomorrah, I wanted to vomit, it was filled with men and women alike, doing the unfathomable, then I looked at Aqua, but she did not feel fazed by the horror.

We were following her towards the middle of the place when we encountered a man wearing a mask, accompanied by two large bodyguards, also wearing masks. It was clear that he was someone of wealth and power.

As they passed by, the man intentionally bumped into Aqua, and one of his bodyguards said You're in his way, assuming she was a prostitute. I was about to intervene when the man suddenly fell to the ground, unable to stand up, and Aqua's eyes glowed blue as her mask fell, revealing her striking appearance. She then said "Am I in your way now", the other bodyguard came to attack Aqua then I came in front of her and punched him in the face to the floor which broke his mask and made a hole in the floor, then the master looked at us and through his eyes saw demons with blue and red eyes alike and fled in panic. Our quick actions managed to neutralize the situation, and I was left stunned by what had just occurred.

Then Aqua picked up his mask and wore it back on, and everyone watched us. I said to Aqua, "That the gravity thing was a P.E. skill, and then she said yes it is called BATTLE OF WILLS". She said "It is when a contest of wills begins between the user and the target, if my will is stronger, I can force my will on that person and force them to do what I want", then I said "Wow", then I remembered something and said, "you are not going to use it on me right", then she said, "oh, so yes".

Then before I could complain, Another big man came in front of us and said follow me, when I guessed we were in trouble, I looked at Aqua and she was smiling evilly, then we were led to another room that looked like it is inside a big tall mansion and as usual filled with women and men alike

Then I saw a man sitting down on a couch small and fat, then I felt the darkness coming out of him, the same as the other one before, then I knew it wasn't only him, the bodyguards and the men and women were all dark elementals and I guess it is Type Lust, and I will explain later, so the man saw us and I knew he is the man of the mission we have to kill DRAEFUS.

So then in my mind, I heard Aqua's voice and I was shocked, I looked at her and Aqua's voice in my mind said "look front, I am using the P.E skill MINDS AS ONE which allows me to enter into a person's mind no it makes us be able to communicate through our minds without okay" and in my mind I said "okay".

Then Draefus looked at us as if he was scanning us and I forgot those dark elementals can smell Elementals like food, then thinking we got caught, then Draefus said come sit down and pointed to the chair across from him and we sat down, in my mind I asked her how is it that he cannot sense us and she said "it is because of the mask, it has a hidden skill power on it that can hide our energy from dark elementals, now let me do the talking here".

Then Aqua asked Draefus "So, sir are you truly the boss of this beautiful business and he said "yes of course", then Aqua said "wow I have heard so much about you, you are truly magnificent" but in her mind she said a fat cow a disappointment, and I could hear her

She started giving him compliments and saying the reverse in her mind, which I could hear, and wanted to laugh at some of them I can guess she plans to weaken his spirits with compliments and laughter, then she said "Draefus let's play a game and I call it the Greater it is" and Draefus raised his eyebrow like shocked, then he said "I am the king of games no one can beat me and I got very neat uses for you", then she said "I would love to, but still I want to play the game", Then Draefus and me shocked, then he said "Okay then Let's begin"2.

Okay, I was sent to another chair not far away from them, so they brought out the cards, then if I remember Greater it is a game that deals with using the largest numbers to cancel out the opponent's cards.

It is like this the cards are shared 10 10 each for players and the remaining jokers, king, and queens are mixed and kept on one side, so then the card on the table is 5, then I drop 8, then the other drop 10, if I have no other number than 10 I will either choose the numbers I dropped are taken or he will pick a card from me, also you can add cards if 2 cards have shape Ace have 2 and 8, I can add them to play, then when you're the number of numbers you have to reach up to 20 you get a joker, normally you have to trade it but you can temporarily borrow it, but if the number of cards you have to go less than 20 you have to drop the joker back if you have not used it, also the same for the king which is 50 and queen which is ultra rare which is 100 and you can share numbers from the main cards to the minor ones but the caard number will decrease, so the person with the highest points after the game wins, it is very complicated and while I was talking the game has begun.

The intensity of the battle caught the attention of spectators, with 10 kings already involved. Draefus chuckled, stating that no one had ever challenged him this much and it was time to get serious.

Aqua smiled, then let go of her cards and surveyed the area. I followed her gaze and noticed a camera, presumably to copy Aqua's cards and send them somewhere. It was evident that Draefus knew he couldn't beat Aqua in a fair game and was willing to cheat in his territory.

Aqua then removed a pin from her hair, leaving me curious about her next move. As water droplets appeared on her body, she commented on feeling hot, clearly a distraction for Draefus and the cameraman.

With lightning speed, she made a move with her cards while Draefus dropped 10 cards. Unbeknownst to them, Aqua had turned some of her cards upside down, changing their values.

Thanks to my P.E skill THIRD'S EYESIGHT, I could see through the eyes of those around her without their knowledge, allowing me to observe her actions. It was then that I understood the purpose of the pin.

She changed the values of the cards that have 1 to 9 using a pin, knowing the cameraman would snap her cards, she made him see the 9's and send them to him when Draefus put Joker, Aqua intentionally did not put a number bigger than it, since Draefus have won in 3 streaks, he had the opportunity to pick 2 of Aqua's cards, then Aqua brought out her cards and she intentionally put the 2 cards with 1 together and he chose both, and because of over-confidence he will win, he did not bother to check, then Aqua was left with 10 cards and Dreafus was left with 23 cards, then the game ended and was time to check the cards you have and its amount, then

Dreafus laughed saying I have won and you're finished Hahahahaha, then he dropped his cards and brought them in front It consisted of
There were 7 10s, 7 8s, and 2 9s, followed by 7 Jokers, totaling 284. This was a high number for the game, which was already challenging, but it turned out that someone had cheated. Draefus then called out to Aqua to reveal her cards. With a smile, Aqua revealed that the 2 9s were 1s, causing everyone to look at Draefus in disbelief. Some even whispered that perhaps winning had gone to his head. Embarrassed, Draefus' total score dropped to 266. He was shocked until he noticed a faint line forming a circle around the one. Aqua then announced that it was her turn and dropped her cards, revealing something that shocked everyone and me, including Draefus.

It was 8 queens and 2 10s, which is a total of 820, and it is not possible for me not to have seen it, is it that when she stretched her cards, she managed to put in her legs or sleeves, I don't know and there are only 8 queen cards in the game, and she got them all, she is truly awesome,

Dreafus said "b but there is no joker", then Aqua smiled with her eyes shining and said "Only the queen, Draefus you failed horribly and you cheated and still failed, what a disgrace", and the people around them started to say "he cheated and still failed", then Draefus whose face has turned red with embarrassment and anger said who are you and hit the table and it broke and Aqua backflipped over and her mask fell.

Draefus looked at her face and said "Oh I get it now you are the Aqua the water elemental", then the dude there" he pointed me and said "is the flame elementa"l and he told the guys around him "let's kill them and we will be recognized by the emperor" and then he removed his glasses and his eyes shone black and grinned maliciously.

"Luck is on my side this day", then I stood up and removed my mask and stood next to Aqua

"Ready I will handle Draefus, you handle the dark elementals around us okay 1, 2 go"

She ran to Draefus and kicked him and I ran to the dark elementals and this is where my first fight began
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH


Please comment on me and like and vote
See my next chapter
© Copyright 2024 Davejesi (davidje345su at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324105-The-Elemental-Chronicles-Chapter-7