*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324446-WHO-ARE-YOU
by Why
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Mystery · #2324446
Hi, I'm new to writing. I would appreciate reading your feedback so I can improve.
Intro

She gasped for breath as she fixed her gaze on something lying before her. It had once been moving, but now it lay still, devoid of signs of living soul. She could feel the muscle tension and a boiling blood circle through her veins. She stepped back and couldn't believe her eyes after the intense exertion.
A slip moment without sympathy could have caused this massive mess. Her heart was still racing with rage, and her hands were still trembling. Hardly could she control her breath; morality had vanished from her heart.
She swallows a big chunk of saliva down her throat, bringing her back into reality. She moved away from it even more as she realised what she had done. Her body staggered owing to her weakened legs. She stumbled to the side and hit the toilet door, causing a loud thump.
She pressed her back against the cold wooden door, trying to steady her exhausted body. All the strength from earlier had drained away. Leaving her surprised at how much energy she could have. She felt a sense of pressure building inside her head as if her heart had swapped places with her brain.
She stared at it from up high, knowing now it was below next to her dirty shoes like it should be. Then she looked up, facing the vast mirror ahead of her. She felt like the mirror was shattering into pieces as if her whole world was collapsing. Oh, no. What should I do now? She knew that if she left all this mess here and walked out of the lavatory like this, her life would be ruined. All her work and dedication would be nothing.
The metallic odour overwhelmed the whole lavatory. She turned left and right, looking for what might be next, but couldn't think of anything. Without enough consciousness, she only saw rows of toilets and sinks lining each side. The entire place was spinning around as she turned. This would be the end of her precious and hideous life. What should I do? What should I do? Is there anything to clean this?
Her eyes opened wide as if she were becoming a maniac. Her mind was racing because she knew every minute was running out and could be a disaster. She didn't know what would happen next. She kept her gaze on the mirror, neglecting the red splash on the pristine ceramic sink.
On the other side of the mirror, a young woman stared back at her with a wicked shade of grey. A sinister, deep red liquid now marred her once pristine appearance. It clung to her skin and seeped into the fabric of her dark blazer. The redness had splattered on her left cheek, contrasted with her white doll-like skin. Every drop of red has soaked deep into her soul, knowing this will be her sin for the rest of her life. She clenched her fist, feeling the stickiness in her palm, giving her shivers every time she did.
She sighed and couldn't believe such a moment had passed. This has unleashed the darkest and most malevolent aspect of her that she never knew was inside her.
She just had the opportunity to live, but she destroyed it all. Who would have known that one mistake could cause this disaster? It was so fast, like a blink of an eye. She had lived her lifeā€”not even a year. She didn't even fully start. It was her beginning to come here and would be over soon. Perhaps they will send her back to that small lifeless room again, or It could be worse. A slight grin appeared on her face. A mixed emotions of pathetic and satisfactions. The taste of the madness that she couldn't resist it.
Am I going on the wrong path? She thought and looked down at her quivering devilish hands. Will everything be the same? She questioned. Unfortunately, there was no one to give her answers. Well...I can't do anything about it, but that bitch deserves it. I will not let her destroy my reputation or life unless I do it myself. No one is going to decide how I live! She slid down and sat on the cold floor. Although It was wet and adherent, she didn't care and gave up on the exhaustion, but at the same time, she felt relieved... I am the one who is going to decide whether I live or die. No one can get in my way. No one...
Knock Knock
Fuck.
© Copyright 2024 Why (whyyyyyy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324446-WHO-ARE-YOU