*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324882-erm-boxerpool-kiss
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #2324882
Mr Pool & Braddock as that Tomberly kiss from Issue #118 from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
At the infirmary for the Command Center, Eugene, while shirtless, was talking to Zelda Spellman, who was wearing her Purple Ranger suit, about how he missed everything and that he felt like he failed the team. Zelda talked about how survivor's guilt is very much common, especially with what Eugene has been through. "Zelda. Are you okay?" Eugene smiled slightly, Zelda smiled back and told Eugene that she's great that he's back.

Then, there was a slam coming from the door, it was James Braddock, wearing his Pink Ranger suit, since it was still the 1920s to 1930s where he was from and the color pink was still a masculine color. "Gene..." Eugene jumped a little by surprise and looking at James while blushing and saying his nickname, Jimmy. Zelda just stared at James and Eugene with wide eyes as they kissed each other on the lips.
© Copyright 2024 galacticeclipse (galacticstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324882-erm-boxerpool-kiss