*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325289-Fake-it-till-you-Make-it
by Lizard
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #2325289
I am curious about the theory of speaking it into existence.
Woke up today for the first time in a long time feeling rested. I feel great, my joints don't hurt, my thoughts are positive and my thinking is clear. I didn't delay like I usually do by grabbing my phone and falling into a Tik Tok rabbit hole for 2 hours. I just sat up and let my legs hang off the side of the bed for a minute while my body got acquainted with this unusually welcomed morning. I desired coffee, mixed with some vanilla a little sweetener and cream. I took a swig of some refreshing juice to wash down the depression medication, trusty ole Wellbutrin seems to have kicked in. I look forward to what the day is going to bring me. Who will I meet, can I remain genuine and be confident in myself? I will challenge myself to take it slow today, to experience the day and its moments as they come without making judgements and creating unfair expectations from strangers. I will look for the best in everything that comes my way and show up to help others the best way I know how. I will allow nobody to cross lines that lead to negative feelings about myself or others. I will practice patience in the face of frustration and anger. I will solve problems with kindness and common sense.
I will allow opportunities to rise and take hold of me and carry me towards great things.
I am eager to learn new things no matter how the delivery of the lesson is received, I will analyze and recover as much information as I can to help my character grow into a loving and intelligent vessel.
Today I choose to be a small light in a dark room.
© Copyright 2024 Lizard (elizabethable at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325289-Fake-it-till-you-Make-it