*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325294-A-Zoo-Vore-Experince-Wolf-Cock-Vore
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2325294
requested by Phantomfrost4 from Aryion, This is part one of a two-part vore story.
A new zookeeper named Laura has started to work with the zoo's wolves, and she starts to have feelings. She never thought she wanted to be vored, she has seen many animals vore people, she even once saw a queen ant do it, which was weird but it was until she got to know the wolves, and the other types of vore. While all vores can be done in front of audiences it's rare to see cock vore or her first time watching it was when she started working at the zoo and saw a bullfrog, something she thought was kinda cute but also kinda gross, unbirth someone, and cant stop thinking about, not frog unbirth though, but with animals (caine) she works with like painted dogs, foxes, and especially wolf voreing her with their privates, but no she must continue working and… “hey laura, do you want to be cocked vored by a wolf” her coworker, kat, asked “why me” you asked back “well our male wolf is hooking up with a female and being to defense to allow a stranger near then let alone her, so its best if someone they now and like feeds him, and no, he will get mad at you if you get close to the female so we have to do cock vore, then while hes melting you we will give her another keeper to unbirth, and that is me”. After some back and forth she blurts out “oh come on I know how you've been around those wolves you want them” Laura says yes and Kat already knows you're convinced, you sign up and get undressed. You approach the male, pepper, who went from one of the nieces wolves you saw to a snarling beast, but you know what to do, you cover yourself in edible lubricant and lay down like a piece of meat, not moving. After a few minutes of staring he comes over and notices the smell, the smell of cock food (thanks to the lub) so he goes up to you and lays down on your body and starts to have sexual relations with you. His red flag pole pierces your urethra and causes you to sweat and pant asking for him to cum, and the wolf obliges, dont worry nothing will happen sense wolves and humans can't breed, that and your going to be wolf cum soon. The wolf uses lots of cum and wants to make it up by consuming Laura, so he starts humping your feet until they disappear into his cock. She moans and starts to jerk off as the wolf slowly swallows you up. Her feet went through a slimy and squishy tube until it reached a squishy and sticky sack of slimy cum. When more and more of her body enters his cock he feels slightly sore but is to horny to care. Eventually she is about to stop jerking off until her hand and privates get tightly packed together causing her to get horny again and jerk off, right before she continues, though, she notices them bringing a female to another room to insert Kat into her womb, wondering what would happen if that was her. Anyway the male wolf does not even notice the female being ushered away as he slurps up this woman's stomach, excited to melt her into cum. Laura realizes that her life will be gone after this, and no one will care, it's actually kinda relaxing to her. After her belly button disappears into his cock you sit up and start to stroke his head and french kiss him with her tongues locking together, his mouth tastes like rotten meat and morning breath but it's also kinda nice. After the wolf licks at Laura’s face and licks his own cock he starts to hurry up the process swallowing past her very small breast and then rolls on his back and swallows his cock and her as well sucking on it and causing a stream of cum to rush pass her as she is just barely are able to look down at his stomach. After this the wolf quickly swallows the rest of your body with only her head out, after one more french kiss and a burp in your face he swallows the rest of her. She is quickly swallowed by a tight, squishy, tube and then curled up into a fetal position as the wolf's bumpy, soft, balls starts to cause cum to rise up and eat at her. The wolf walks over to where he was before this and digests his meal, he doesn’t even care the female is gone, for now. Laura jerks off as her body becomes mushy and soft as her skin falls off. Cum enters every orifice and melts her inside out, it's not painful to her, but it's definitely a weird feeling. Your arm falls off and you don't even notice as you become nothing more than wolf cum. Her final rest as you're nothing more than food for sperm and a little fat on him, well sorta. Laura wakes up confused, she can't move, or smell, just see and hear, then she realizes she is his cock, at first unnerved she gets really excited at the thought of being used to make her coworker a wolf cub and being pleasured on a daily basis. Now the male starts to look for the female, and before he panics she comes back with a big full belly.
© Copyright 2024 Orangewithlegs (vore457 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325294-A-Zoo-Vore-Experince-Wolf-Cock-Vore