*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325449-Six-Angels-3--Blue-Meysa
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #2325449
Meysa has a visitor down in the R&D underbelly of Scarlett's club
An alert came from Meysa’s system that she had guests awaiting her presence at the airlock. She calmly put down the book and checked the monitor, seeing Jolt with a bag of clothing. Guess she went on a shopping spree again. After putting on some more decent clothing than underwear and socks, Meysa went to the console and tapped the enter button to permit entry. Mechanical clanks came as the bolts slid out of place, the hydraulics beginning to pry the metallic door open bit by bit. Jolt waited patiently while Meysa threw the long twin tails of cyan hair behind her, deep blue eyes meeting with Jolt’s golden ones after the few more seconds the door took to open.

“Good evening.” said Meysa, crossing arms over her large chest.

“Hello cutie! How are we doing this evening?” asked Jolt, clearly a bit drunk and looking at Meysa with a small lip bite.

“Don’t touch me.” said Meysa coldly, seeing through the eccentric girl like glass.

“Awwww c’mon! Not even a little fun?” pouted Jolt.

“Not interested tonight. Put the clothing over there and wash your face in the bathroom.” said Meysa, the hydraulic door beginning to close automatically.

Jolt grumbled to herself but did what she was told, placing the clothing on Meysa’s large work station. Everything was neatly in place, just how Meysa liked it, and Jolt knew better than to piss her girlfriend off by disturbing the peace she had down in the basement. As Meysa began to get to work, though, Jolt couldn’t help but stop and admire her form from the bathroom door. Thin and perfectly proportioned, but not without assets on both the back and front. Very fun to dominate when she was in the mood.

“I don’t hear water running.” came Meysa’s stern voice. Jolt clicked her tongue and got moving.

How could Meysa like it down here, cooped up several levels underground? She never went out, never really left her room, and only occasionally had any sort of fun. Most of the time she was either playing games, exercising, or doing whatever work that Scarlett had for her, with the occasional request of a book. Jolt vowed to herself that one day she’d take this girl upstairs to the party, but then again she did also know that Meysa had her... issues. A distinct disdain for people and large crowds, along with a hatred of loud music. She preferred to be kept down here with all the laboratories, research equipment and nerds, along with the best internet that money could buy. The one and only time Meysa ever really went out was when the six of them took their annual vacation to the Eden archipelago, a little slice of paradise that one of Scarlett’s friends owned. But that was a story for another day.

As Jolt finished washing her face, she heard the familiar sound of Meysa’s enchanting at work. This was the main reason Scarlett was all too happy to keep her down here – the ability to defy physics itself and turn the impossible into plausible, alongside the ability to create whatever the hell was wanted. Such was the power of the blue angel, the head of the research and development team here in what was jokingly referred to by the science team as Blue Meysa. Something to do with an old nineties game. But hey, if it made her girl happy to be down here, more power to her. At the very least, Jolt knew that her love was in the literal safest place on earth.

No demon, not even the Devil’s Seraph themselves, had ever breached this building. They could infest Hecate city all they wanted, but it was a task far removed from taking on the six angels. Not all of them fought battles outside in the night, and Meysa was living proof of this. Her battle was fought in the labs, studying the demons and learning what made them tick. Looking for any possible weaknesses that they could use against old Lucifer. Looking for a way to find the demon core. One day they would, and on that day, hell’s influence over the plain of mortals would be broken.

“Your clothing is done.” said Meysa abruptly, stretching out all her limbs on the couch and picking up a controller and her headset.

“That was quick.” said Jolt, having stepped out of the bathroom a little more sober.

“Gets easier the more I do it.” said Meysa, booting up her console. “When you rinse and repeat the same process, you’re bound to make improvements.”

Meysa leaned forward and started her game, leaving Jolt in silence. Jolt came to sit next to her, watching the game go on within the massive TV, letting her thoughts drift for a little while in this little haven. Maybe being away from the party for a bit wouldn’t be so bad after all.
© Copyright 2024 R.S.V.R (r.s.v.r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325449-Six-Angels-3--Blue-Meysa