*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325796-This-May-Tickle-Just-A-Bit
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Activity · #2325796
Big BlackWitch visits Dr. Demento. 300 words
This May Tickle Just A Bit


BBW hiccupped.

“Something is going on in my mouth,” she mumbled.

She went to her cracked mirror and opened her mouth as wide as she could. She examined her yellow teeth.

“I need to see my dentist; it’s been fifty years since my last visit.”

She grimaced as she made the call.

“This afternoon? Perhaps I can make a potion for it!”

“Hello Doctor Demento! You insist I come in today?”

BBW sighed as she picked out a hat to wear. It was best if it had no brim in front because the doctor hated floppy ones interfering with his work.

When she was ready, she hopped on her flying skateboard for the trip over the ever-growing cross that protected her home from unwanted visitors. She’d considered a thorny hedge and an impenetrable forest.

“But those two types of barriers are so overdone!”

The trick was to gauge the height and width of her flight so that she wouldn’t get stopped by the cross’ growth.

Taking the proper stance, she took off. Her calculations proved perfect, and she skimmed over the barrier without incident. Very shortly, she was parking her board in the doctor’s parking lot and feeding the meter.

As soon as she arrived in Dr. Demento’s office, he ushered her into the surgery.

“Let’s have a look, shall we?”

He poked, prodded and scritched. Finally, he stood back:

“This may tickle a bit.”

With long forceps, he reached behind her front fangs.

“Aha, got the little devil,” he intoned as he pulled out a tooth worm.

BBW began to laugh louder and longer until she ran out of breath. The dentist handed her a bottle of mouthwash which would rid her of the problem. With relief, she flew home to use it.
© Copyright 2024 dragonwoman (draygonlayd60 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325796-This-May-Tickle-Just-A-Bit