*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325818-Mia-Goes-On-Vacation
by Cian
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Animal · #2325818
About Mia and her owner, Asher go on a very eventful vacation.
"Ahhhh, this is the life. Everything is perfect." Asher said to Mia at the beach. "Mia... You should really go touch the water! Its refreshing!" Asher said.

"Mo menew." Mia said, not a fan of the ocean.

They grabbed a popsicle and decided to play tug-o-war. Mia got help by her friend Bri, and one other cat.

"Don't cross the line! If you do you are out. Mia, tell that to the other cats." Asher instructed.

"Urrghhh, Noo!" Asher said, having lost.

But suddenly, Asher wasn't there.

"Meow morf meo?" Mia said to the other cats, confused.

But here was no reply from either of them. They had disappeared too.

"Meooooow?" Mia yelled around, wondering where everyone had went.

"Mooe-" Mia had disappeared.

Mia opened up her eyes, she heard Asher coughing sand.

"Meow?" Mia said, looking around. They seemed to have fallen throufh the sand into some kind of sand tunnel beneath the beach. Sand covered the walls, the floor, everywhere. It seamed that it was going to collapse at any minute.

"Mia? Is that you?" Asher said, a few yards away. "I think we need to get out of here."

They all looked around. Bri found a hat buried in the sand, inside it she found a key.

"Where do you think that goes to?" Asher said, looking at the key closely.

A growling and clashing of teeth sound came from behind them.

"Meook! Moe, moooooow!" Bri screamed.

"Where does this stupid key go to?!" Asher said, gritting his teeth.

Asher saw a big shadow approaching from far in the tunnel.

He finally found a lock, after a few attempts, "click!"

They raced up a staircase, finally coming out in the beach, close to the shore.

A wave slapped all of them, but after all that had happened, even Mia didn't notice.
© Copyright 2024 Cian (boomboom333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325818-Mia-Goes-On-Vacation