*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325823-PERMANENT-RESIDENT
Rated: E · Fiction · Ghost · #2325823
its about a young boy who dwell in the past dealing with present.
In the sheer darkness, I could see her. There she was, standing, doing absolutely nothing. Just standing in the dark with white fumes around. In Spite of the darkness I could see her. In the hallway, in the dark I could see her. But it was not like I wanted to scream but wasn't able to. I just didn't want to. Even though i was scared i was shivering but i didn't want to scream because i know her. I have seen her since my childhood. SHE IS MY MOTHER but for a fact i know she isn't her.


Two days earlier,
[Bell rings]
"Hey baby! How are you, i missed you so much, how is everything at school, how are your friends,....."
"Mom relax". I hugged her tightly. I have not met her since ages at least that's what it felt like.
"Where's dad"
"where else could he be, i hate that room now"
The answer to that is his study. His favourite study where no one is allowed which he designed himself of this house as well as........
[knock]
"Dad can i come in"
"The answer to that is always no son, lets meet at dinner"
I didn't say anything else. It's always like that. Now I don't care either.


"Ahem"
"What's wrong do you need anything, does the food don't taste good should i ask the chef to make some changes"
"Mom, everything is great. It's just that i want to discuss something with you guys before abigail and caleb comes back"
"Hmm.....whats so wrong that you wanna discuss,because of which you came back in middle of the semester. You could not wait for the exams to end also, always ruining my reputation."
"Let him speak I am sure he has his reasons you always do that let him"
[trembling voice]"Dad mom i wanna go there.........."


I could sense the coldness in the room. They were astonished. Mom was scared. Dad was worried. Even though it seems that he is distant from me, this time I could see it right through his eyes. My dad and I are never on the same page. We always have different opinions and we are always extremist. But my father is well aware of the fact that only I can carry on the family name. Abigail is our little sweet innocent princess and she always will be. Caleb on the other hand has dreams of his own. He is the one in the entire family who knows how to dream without having them turn into nightmares. So the one left is me. In order for me to be prepared for carrying the nerve wrecking prestige of our family he always leaves me hanging in times of distress. This time as well when mom affirmatively denied my plea, he held his sulking heart and while tightly holding moms hand said yes and went straight to his study. I went back to my room. I opened the door and stood still. I was not able to move. It was like a force grew all over me. I could not feel myself. I was sweating all over. I saw her right infront of me like a big black entity. But this time she was more powerful. I could not resist it. My eyes rolled over and I collapsed.
"Ahh! my head, it hurts. Where the hell am i? I think it is a train station, ohh!"
I dont remember coming here. I was inside the train



© Copyright 2024 fantastic flaws (breakfree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325823-PERMANENT-RESIDENT