*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326180-Jake-and-Jazz-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sunny
Rated: E · Chapter · Writing · #2326180
For Unicorn, Bunny Writing Contest
It was a warm summer sunny day when Jake the unicorn and Jazz the bunny met up for the day they were just happy hanging out and on this fine day they went for a walk and before they knew it they were in some village that they had never been before.

One lady invited them in and of course, they did not refuse she gave them food and drink and just listened to them go on about her place. She was a nice lady and even offered them snacks before they left which they did not turn down!

Strolling along taking in the sites they saw talking and laughing just having a good old time when another lady stepped out in front of them and said why are you here? Jake said we are just passing through mam. But she was not nice and she waved her hands and said I'll put a spell on you!

Jake and Jazz froze right in their tracks and just looked at each other and the next thing they knew she had turned them into frogs now lucky the other lady saw what was happening and turned them back and the two ladies fought over Jake and Jazz but for one hour they were turned back and forth into frogs and what they were, a unicorn and a bunny!

The good lady won now Jake and Jazz had been warned about this area for witches live there and they just happened to fall into the place and they became scared and they asked if they could just leave but the mean lady said no I am gonna have you for supper then the nice lady said don't worry she does not overrule me I will keep you safe.

Soon they were off to go to a party they heard about as the witches fought and the nice lady won. They hurried along yes they did they could not wait to get out of that village. And soon they happened upon the party.

Jake and Jazz were so excited because they knew a couple of people there like Tigger and Sunny and they were just into singing happy birthday and having cake they enjoyed their day and were happy to stumble into the birthday party for it was the best one of all.

After the party they went a different way home they did not wanna cross that one lady again for she was mean and wanted to eat them.

The way that they took this time had lots of other animals and they fit right in, of course, lots of things going on in the animal kingdom, and Jake and Jazz made new friends too why even an elephant named George began to walk along with them and told them stories of his life and how he loves his home.

More unicorns and bunnies were there as well and they did not want Jake or Jazz to leave for they wanted them to stay with them and be outside like they were, but Jake and Jazz said no we must be going now but it's been fun.

So Jake and Jazz began walking to where they lived and they were beginning to get homesick by this point for they had been gone for many hours now and had never been gone from home this long.

They did learn some things along the way though like be careful to what village you go into and birthday parties are oh so fun and you get to sing and have cake and look at all the presents they get and wish that it was your birthday oh wait to wish it was secretly your birthday so you get all the presents and they learned that a lot of animals live outdoors.

Finally, they made it home and were so happy that they took a nap for they were tired for the longest walk that they ever did.

And when they woke up they were really happy and it was so good to see Trigger and Sunny and they could not wait until tomorrow for they were all getting together for lunch tomorrow so they had something to look forward to the next day.

Jake and Jazz are best friends and they love sunny days, they love spending time together and you rarely see them without one another. Happy days for Jake and Jazz as they mark this day down in the books.


Note
© Copyright 2024 Sunny (sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326180-Jake-and-Jazz-Adventure