*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326182-Thank-You
by Cian
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Community · #2326182
A thank you letter to The StoryMaster and The StoryMistress.
Dear The StoryMaster and The StoryMistress , I have improved and learned about writing because of this awesome site, Writing.com.

My name is Cian and I live in and was born in Massachusetts. I found Writing.com just a few weeks ago, while searching places to store my writing. Writing.com was perfect for it, but there was more then I came for! There was community! There was challenges! There was contests! It's like that one pot of gold you find when searching around the internet. Everything and more then you asked for.

Another thing I love about Writing.com that is not very common in other sites is that you are active in the community, reacting to posts, posting on your page, its I thing most website owners don't do.

Writing.com motivates me to write, I have no idea how it does it, but I've been writing so much more since I found this site. Maybe it's the community, maybe it's the contests, maybe its the features that makes it so easy to write. Writing.com is just the perfect writing site. Nothing could be better!

Thank you so much for making Writing.com, The StoryMaster and The StoryMistress , it is the best writing experience I have found and will ever find.

Happy Birthday Writing.com!

Thank you.
-Cian
© Copyright 2024 Cian (boomboom333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326182-Thank-You