*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326225-Shrink-Drink---Links-Princess-Plaything
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2326225
Zelda wants to shrink Link for some unique fun. Unfortunately, luck isn't on her side.






“Link, I’m not gonna wait all day for you!”

While the princess of Hyrule summoned her friend, her hands were busy pouring something from a vile into his booth. The drink of choice was some beer—perhaps sneaked from the castle’s cellar—but Zelda had more in mind than simply making the two tipsy. She eagerly licked her lips as the blue liquid disappeared into the drink, both beverages sitting on a glass plate.

“You know, the last time you drank this stuff,” Link said, removing his long socks and boots as he entered the royal’s bedroom, “you threw up all over the castle, and I had to save you from falling out a window.”

“Meaning?”

“Meaning I think you’re really addicted to trouble, princess.”

“Please, I’ll be good,” she scoffed, flipping her hair and turning to close the curtains. “First, I skipped breakfast this morning, so I won’t have much to puke up. Two, it’s watered-down, so my body is more than capable of dealing with a large… Link!”

Zelda’s eyes grew as wide as possible. She stood breathless. Meanwhile, on the floor with an innocent curiosity, Link spun the plate containing the beer mugs.

“What are you doing!?”

“I just like seeing the beer splash around.”

“You are… Oh my goodness, Link.”

Zelda’s heart raced as she stared at the two identical beer mugs. Which one contained the potion she had used? She couldn’t do anything but helplessly watch as Link picked one up. He gave her a glance, expecting her to join in.

“This was your idea, right?”

“I… I…”

“Just drink it. You already stole it.” Link proceeded to grab the remaining booth and force it into Zelda’s shaky hands. “Cheers, come on.”

And after the loud clank, he began to glug it all down. Zelda, her face flushed with fear, sipped it. For the first few moments, everything was okay. Link was happily licking his lips, and Zelda noticed nothing strange occurring with her.

Come on, come on, tell me he drank the right one…

“Ow!” In a flash, everything changed. Suddenly, as Zelda blinked her eyes open, she gasped, realising that everything around her was four times larger. The furniture, the booth that almost squished her (and thankfully didn’t shatter), and even… “Link?”

“What just happened?” he asked, staring at his own drink.

“Okay, this is bad. This is very, very bad,” Zelda shouted, her voice sounding like that of a high-pitched rodent to the normal-sized boy. “We’re gonna fix this. But I need you to…”

It was at that moment that Zelda noticed Link hadn’t blinked at all since she shrunk. His mouth fell open as he connected the dots. While the princess was concocting excuse after excuse in her mind, Link had different priorities. After a minute of dead silence, he on all fours and stuck out his huge hand. Zelda screamed as she was whisked through the air, watching Link lean against her bedframe.

“C’mere,” he giggled, a clownish grin stretching across his face.

“This is not a game, Link! You will unhand me right now, or else—”

“Or else what? You’re gonna rat on me and tell your daddy how you tried to get all drunk?” While Link taunted the tiny princess, she could see him beginning to lift his leg. “Thought so. Now then…”

In one move, Zelda was thrust into a dark and moist space. The only thing she could make out was a sliver of light shining through a small gap. But as an odd yet familiar scent filled her nostrils, she realised exactly the predicament she was in. And, for as much as she adored this part of Link’s body, this situation had her raging like never before.

“What’s the matter?” he sang mockingly, curling his toes slowly as to nudge Zelda’s head around. “I thought I had angel feet, Zelda. I thought you loved them.”

“At normal size!” Zelda struggled to breathe as she inhaled the humid and salty air. She squirmed as much as her body could, but it was no use. Link had a firm grip on her as if she were a miniature doll. After an eternity of letting her inhale his boyish musk, he finally lifted her up and held her directly in front of his entire foot.

She gasped, realising she was the exact same size as Link’s sole.

“You were gonna try to get me all small to force me to play with your giant feet, was that the plan?” Link chuckled, scrunching his toes so fiercely that Zelda could hear the slimy splashing. “Well you’re my plaything now, Zelda.”

He set her on the floor.

“Here, I’ll give you 30 seconds to run and hide somewhere. Once I’m ready, let’s see how long you can last.”

“I am not—”

“One, two…” Link’s eyes were now covered.

Great, now what?

Zelda’s bedroom at this size was more than difficult to traverse. It took her seven seconds to run a distance that Link could close with a single step. With her options limited, she took to hiding herself underneath her own bed. It was the safest place to be, albeit dusty.

“Ready or not, here I come.”

Link walked around the room, each footstep sounding like a mild earthquake to the ears of the princess. Her nerves initially calmed, as Link seemed to aim for everything but the bed. In her brief moment of safety, Zelda wrestled in the dark for something extra to hide herself in. After all, for being someone whom the public expected high standards from, under her bed wasn’t the cleanest place in Hyrule. Filled with papers, snack crumbs, fabrics and more.

Ew… Okay, my sock smells a lot better when it’s not the only thing I can breathe in.

This crusty sock, perhaps seeing months since Zelda last washed it, served as a miniature cushion for her as she climbed in. Never had the corn chip-like scent of her own feet made her eyes water like this.

“Hmm, where oh where could Zelda be?” Link wondered aloud, his voice adopting that dumb tone that he knew drove the girl crazy. “She’s so tiny, she could be anywhere.”

Stay away. Stay far away from me.

The shaking of the room grew louder, and Zelda felt her heart jump out her chest every time. The stomps became so mighty that she curled into a ball, pulling hard on the fabric so that it would shield her like a cocoon protects a vulnerable caterpillar.

In an instant, she was moving at top speed. Through the stained white sock, she could see the natural light that leaked into her bedroom. Things quickly went black again, however. And this time, the air pressure was devastating. Zelda could only mildly wriggle herself, but this heavy force on her body had her pinned. Worst of all, she had to suffer Link’s humiliating laughter.

The boy had a finger on his lips while tapping his toes on his royal lover.

“About three minutes, Zelda. Not too bad.” He applied more pressure onto her, causing Zelda to let out a mixture of a moan and a livid scream. “I truly have no reason to be showing you any mercy, but…”

He let up on her. However, he then used her sock prison to easily transport her from one end of the room to the other. Link’s smile grew wide as he was slowly approaching his smelliest footwear—what Zelda dubbed her “stink fix”. The boots were practically growling, waiting for the opportunity to suck Zelda down into them. Once Link was there, he gave them both a deep whiff to see which would better suit the princess’ deviant mind.

The left one had a vile aroma, but it was the right one that made the hairs on the back of his neck stand. With a playful shake, Link dropped the shrieking Zelda into the leather prison.

Zelda landed on her head, the boot’s insole thankfully providing some cushioning. But after flipping over, her heart sank. Climbing her way out of this boot looked as challenging as climbing a flat wall. In combination with the glistening material, there was no escape. And staring at her from the outside world was the boy whose stink she was huffing.

“Why are you so cranky?” he teased, puckering his lips. “Gosh, Zelda.”

“This is your last chance to stop messing with me and return me to normal!”

“Hmm… Nope.” Link stood, picking the boot up. “Now get comfortable. We’re going for a walk.”

“No, we are not!” Zelda’s protests were swiftly deafened by the massive foot flattening her. Her head was pushed towards the tip of the shoe, where Link’s chunky toes smothered her. His sole caressed the rest of her body, with Zelda’s feet barely poking past his heel.

She immediately took notice of the wetness in her clothes. Link’s foot had been relatively kind to her before, but now? It was crushing her. And the worst part? She was still alive. She knew what she’d put into this potion mix, so her chances of being seriously hurt by someone of Link’s weight were shot. It meant she’d get to see tomorrow, but today was going to be true hell for the rigid princess.

The only part of her body she could comfortably move was her head, and even then, she had to deal with Link’s toes curling and wiggling.

And now that she felt vibrations, she knew he was indeed walking.

Calm down, Zelda. Just try to last.

This seemed manageable at first, until Zelda realised something. Though she couldn’t see anything in the pitch black of the boot, she knew that Link’s feet would get grimier if he wasn’t wearing socks. This was why his feet didn’t have anything peculiar past sweat and maybe the odd dirt speck from her bedroom floor. But now? Her ears picked up every sound of the slimy boot grime she was lying in, and if it was beginning to cling to her hair, then it was certainly sticking to Link’s toes.

No, no, no! And it just had to be a sunny day, too!

Zelda’s lungs needed assistance in breathing in the raw smell. However, even if she screamed, there was no chance Link would answer or hear her pleas. They’d be muffled by the leather walls.

All she could do was bide her time.

Link was merrily skipping from town to town in Hyrule, happily waving at everyone he passed. Little did they know, his chipper attitude was thanks to the tiny girl underneath his foot. Once he started to walk like normal, the extra buffer of Zelda’s body made things more awkward. But it wasn’t something Link couldn’t manage, for he simply envisioned the image of Zelda flossing her tongue between his enormous toes.

What he didn’t know was that after an hour of walking, skipping and running through Hyrule, Zelda’s stomach was rumbling.

Missing breakfast might have saved her from throwing up as much due to the beer, but it made her more fidgety and irritated. Unfortunately, it seemed the boy didn’t have any plans of letting her out soon. The princess held on, trying to just let the moment pass. But the heat made her unable to simply fall asleep, along with the small-yet-alarming threat of drowning. After all, when the sweat could no longer get absorbed by the insole, it formed a salty lake.

Ooh… I wish I never went in that cellar! I wish I’d just labelled our mugs!

Desperate not only for food but for water, Zelda moved her head to the side and opened her mouth.

The briny, foot-produced liquid made her eyes crinkle. A soft whimper escaped her lips as it filled her mouth. Yet once enough had gotten inside, she quickly swallowed, gasping as she felt a little energy return. The taste of Link’s foot sweat was usually one of her favourite things, more beloved than the richest foods she was privileged to eat. But never had she experienced a handful of sweat, let alone a mouthful.

Now what remained was eating. Though unable to see anything, Link’s toes were still in front of her head. Zelda mustered all the strength in the world to move the upper half of her body in one direction.

Oh! If I do it while his foot’s not on the ground, it’s easier!

And in quick time, she not only managed to free one hand, but her could feel that her head was right between two of Link’s toes.

Toe jam… How Zelda adored this cursedly foul yet mysteriously enchanting grime. Like Link’s sweat, in small amounts, it was a meal gifted by the goddesses.

At her current size, this was not ordinary toe jam. This was a toe jam jungle. When she placed her hand between Link’s toes, it felt as if she was exploring a dense forest filled with slimy vines and thick bushes. The texture was warm and alive. Zelda pulled her hand back, her lips trembling as she felt how stretchy the toe jam was, almost like taffy.

And unlike the predictable sweat, toe jam could taste radically different on every encounter.

It was like the world’s stinkiest cheese as the giant mass sat in her hand. Whispering a prayer, Zelda took her first bite.

It exploded in her mouth. The sweat that the jam had absorbed was raining in there like water from a melon. Then the grimier components came into play. The mixture of toe grime, boot grime and all other dirty elements had blended into such a thick yet slimy mess that Zelda still needed to chew it before swallowing. It was as if she was eating dirtied, foot-smelling dough. As surreal as it was to be chowing down on raw toe jam of this magnitude, that first bite led her to eating more quickly. The sour parts overwhelmed her taste buds, yet her hunger only intensified, causing her to eat it much more frantically.

Once licking the rest of it off of her fingers, she waited until Link finally came to a rest to dive in for more.

Man, what is wrong with me?

She stuck her head right in that in-between area of the toes, devouring the gooey toe jelly like crazy. She could even hear Link faintly laughing as she nibbled away like a mouse.

Then, as if he wanted to finally help her with something, he spread his toes wide apart. Zelda now found herself scooping more and more handfuls of the pungent toe jam, gorging herself on the stinky treat.

And, to her confusion, she could feel herself rubbing against Link’s foot. Her hips were grinding, and she let out moans as the ball of Link’s foot pressed down fiercely against her bosom. After being in his boot for so long, while the heat continued to sap away at her, the smell had more or less become normal. And so, Zelda felt at her liveliest yet, slowly humping Link’s gigantic foot while filling her belly.

“I can… Ugh, screw it…” Planting a juicy kiss on his toe, Zelda moaned louder than ever, running her tongue across all of the reachable digits. The big toe was nearly the size of her head, so it was as if she truly was giving Link a normal kiss. “Oh… Oh…”

Her body froze. Zelda kept her lips against Link’s jammy toe, whimpering while her feminine system did its thing. The bliss hit her like a carriage, and once the satisfying tingliness left her groin, she slowly gave Link’s toes some final licks before shutting her eyes.

***


The Sun was descending by the time Link returned to the castle, drenched from head to toe in sweat. The guards couldn’t help but laugh at him, for he looked like he’d worked himself to death. But their mockery had little effect on the boy, who cheerfully marched to Zelda’s magic study.

“I’d love to keep you in this shoe, Zelda,” he whispered to himself. “But I know it’s gonna get suspicious if no one sees you tonight.”

With one tug, he pulled off his right boot, a waterfall of sweat leaking out onto the floor. When a tiny set of legs came peeking out, Link burst into giggles. Zelda’s dress was not only soaked, but her face was black from the gunk of his toes. She immediately hopped to her feet, pouting and trying to wipe the grime off her face as best she could.

“This is gonna take way too long to get out of my hair!”

“Was that toe jam yummy like you always say it is?”

“Ugh!” Her blush was impossible to hide, even with the blackened colouring.

“Answer me.”

“Yes, Link, you know the answer! I liked eating your smelly toe jam!”

“Perfect. Now, we really need to return you back to normal,” he said, pulling Zelda onto his shoulder. “Tell me what to do, ‘cause I understand none of this alcohol stuff.”

“Yeah, you don’t, because it’s alchemy.”

Thirty minutes of instructions later, and Zelda was sipping a liquid that returned her to normal height in a poof. And it just so happened that the toe jam decided to grow along with her, with Link trying hard to avoid laughing at Zelda’s filthy state.

“Ew,” he said, covering his nose. “You stink just like my feet!”

“This was not supposed to happen,” she lamented, twiddling her fingers in embarrassment.

“Come here.” Link grabbed her chin and pulled her into his face. He carefully slipped his tongue past her lips, swirling it in her mouth until Zelda backed up. But he had to get one more lick in, slurping up the side of her face. “Mmm… Heh, it is kinda tasty, huh?”

Link took the dazed princess and slowly the rest of her face with a rag.

“Now, how about next time, you tell me what you wanna do instead of trying to sneak it? Maybe things will go your way, my toe-jam-munching princess.”

“Huh?”

“I mean, you seem you still had a little fun being the size of a doll,” he said, looking her in her eyes. “Wouldn’t hurt to try it on me. If you actually tell me before trying to trick me.”

“Yeah, right,” she softly chuckled, feeling the particularly wet stain in the middle of her dress.

“I have amazing feet, don’t I?” Link asked, touching her in that area. “Mmm-hmm, yes I do.”
© Copyright 2024 VanillaSoftArt (vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326225-Shrink-Drink---Links-Princess-Plaything