*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326441-Crazy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · How-To/Advice · #2326441
Getting cyberbullied? Take my advice (no)!
There's an email I got from my school that automatically signed me up for the anti-bullying and cyberbullying campaign Zoom meeting. I suddenly thought... Have I been cyber-bullied before? It's true I often get into worthless and unnecessary fights online. I'm not a person you could easily bully but someone online has often gotten on my nerves and I couldn't get it out of my mind. I was so pissed off, I wanted to give that person a good smack in the face with a chair. But then I thought, oh, whatever I say or do will get through this person. Literally only hurting them physically, then will I get my point across. Once or twice, I've had someone tell me to kill myself (which really does not feel good at all, so don't do that.) to which I replied, "Fuck you, I bet your mom doesn't love you." which then led to a couple of more comments where we were firing hate at each other. It almost turned into a case of cyberbullying if I hadn't barked back. I ignored the other ones because, 1: I'm too lazy to reply and, 2: my mom told me not to.

Anyway, lesson of the story, tell them to go fuck themselves and then proceed to ignore if anyone AT ALL degrades you or tells you to end your life. Are you worth something? Do you think you're not? First off, I can never tell you, "Of course you're worth it!" Cause then I'd be lying and generalizing. What I can tell you though is no one can ever tell your worth other than yourself. You think you're worth an extra scoop of ice cream? Go right ahead. You think you're not? Then make yourself worth it. Work toward it.

That's only my opinion, though, so.
© Copyright 2024 Morbid Rat (lube.me at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326441-Crazy