*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326570-The-Checklist
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2326570
A Newlywed couple explore their innermost desires before celebrating for a birthday.
Twenty-four.
Charlotte and her new husband, Steve, have been challenging themselves, you could say. They've been seeing how adventurous they can be in the bedroom, and have made a list of every fantasy they've ever thought of that they've wanted to try at some point in their lives. Right now, they are completing number twenty-four on their list. This is quickly becoming one of Charlotte's favorite so far. Steve is completely restrained.

"Honey, please," Steve whines, trying to arch his pelvis up to meet hers as his hands strain against the rope connected to the bed.

"Please what?" Charlotte breathes heavily as she slowly rocks her hips back and forth, her palms resting on his chest for support.

"Faster."

Charlotte doesn't change her pace at first, letting him writhe beneath her. He groans in both frustration and pleasure as he allows his eyes to close. She lets a groan fall from her lips as well as she looks at her husband. His face red from exertion, his baby hairs stuck to his forehead, drenched in sweat.

He looks gorgeous.

Then Charlotte remembers that guests for her birthday party will be arriving soon. It's best to stop torturing her poor lover. She picks up the pace suddenly, now bouncing up and down at a harsh pace. Her eyes close as a moan escaped her lips, her hand traveling down her own body.

"Fuck! Baby, please don't stop," he cries, his fists clenched tightly.

After a few more moments, he falls apart under her and she follows suit. Slowly coming to a stop, all that is heard is the mix of their laboured breathing. She leans down and kisses him.

"The guests will be here soon," He mumbles in her mouth, their lips still attached.

She pulls away slightly to look at him.

Gorgeous.

"Yeah, we should probably get ready."

After untying his arms and legs, she turns to go the the bathroom. She doesn't get far before Steve's hands wrap around her from behind, his lips coming to kiss her neck as he sways her back and forth.

"That might be my favorite one so far," he mumbles, his hands traveling up to her breasts.

She laughs.

"You say that about every one we do."

"Yeah, but I really liked this one. Made me so hard."

She leans back against him as a shiver runs through her.

"Maybe we can try number twenty-five tonight," he whispers, kissing her earlobe before releasing her.

"Do we have to have people over? I just want to spend my birthday in bed," she pouts.

He laughs and walks to the bed, collecting the rope to put away.

"I suggest you see your friends while you can, because I'm not letting you out of this house for the next week."

She supposes there are worse ways to spend the week after her birthday.



Word Count: 477
© Copyright 2024 Joy Marsh (joymarsh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326570-The-Checklist