*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326596-Emma-loves-her-swing-and-dance-in-yard
by bernie
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Adult · #2326596
Emma creates new dances in her dance pole and swing in her yard , records them in journal
every morning Emma get up gets ready to work on her pole and swing. first Emma cleans her dance pole then put a very lite oil on pole. then she wipe her hands dry. Emma turn on nice beat music she went to pole did a handstand that her body. up against the pole and then she did slowly a split against the pole ,and maneuver her hands around her legs. then she did the handstand split , again and maneuver her hands around legs , she held pole and squall around pole till she touch ground.

Emma then walk over to swing she then waited a minute she then did handstand . slowly went into back bend over swing waited then lift legs up and wrap. each leg around chain and then maneuver hands slowly around legs again till she touch , chain then she put her legs. in a sitting position slowly went down to swing and put feet on ground and stand up.

the people that was walking by stopped and watch and was so speechless they clapped whistle and kept chanting yea wow then they saw a container and toss money into it, what ever she gets goes for the spa finishing and remodeling of strip club . Anton came out clapping saying wow ! she went in and got dress for bar/strip club .






write 9-8-2024
© Copyright 2024 bernie (agna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326596-Emma-loves-her-swing-and-dance-in-yard