*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326621-Fake-News-Aliens-And-Monsters-Show
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Documentary · Ghost · #2326621
Fake News Aliens And Monsters Show. An idea for a show where fake aliens, ghosts monsters.
Fake News Aliens And Monsters Show.
How about a TV show or documentary film that attempts to create fake massive news stories about aliens, ghosts, and monsters?
The idea is that team will create fake news to fool the media and public into thinking there are aliens, ghosts, or monsters.
For instance a team of tricksters, special effects experts, and magicians could use their skills to cause people to think that monsters, aliens, and ghosts exist for instance.
1. Alien stories could include creating special effects to make people think there are alien spaceships in the sky, or aliens communicating with earth, or that people have been on board alien ships.
The tricks could include beaming lights and fake ships into sky to make people think aliens exist. The trick would be to make the public and media think aliens exist. Noises and lighting could do this.

2. Monster stories could include using special effects to make the public and media think that monsters exist. Monsters like the Loch Ness Monster, Muckie, mokele-mbembe, bunyip, Curupira, goblins, Big Foot, the Yeti, witches, vampires, zombies, fake sightings of big cats in the UK, Chupacabras, Dewey Lake monsters, amd skunk apes.
For instance the show could dress someone up as a Big Foot to walk in a wood or on a moor and see if people spot it and film it. Lighting and noises could be used in special effects.
3. Ghost tricks could include making noises, using lighting, using special effects to con people into thinking ghosts exist. Maybe buy a house and try to.fool the media and public.

The idea of this series or documentary film would be so try and see if the media or public can be fooled.
There will need to be top secrecy in the development of this idea.

Ideas for the show could have the media and public go into a fuss about the fake sightings, then reveal the show to the public on TV, cinema, Internet. And in books.
© Copyright 2024 Joey Vimsante Poet (joeyvimsante at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326621-Fake-News-Aliens-And-Monsters-Show